BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #83 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Sky C.
So delicious this is one of my go to snacks quick and easy. Tasty and filling the little bit of saltiness will satiate your hunger.
Laura L.
Frederick, MD
Love a major crunch, and these pretzels definitely deliver. Great taste. One or two of these pretzels are enough to fill my hunger.
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love sourdough. Snyders is the best brand of pretzels by far. They have been around forever and seem to have the best product.
Ashley M.
Sourdough pretzels are my favorite and the Snyder's brand are the best. They are always satisfying. I eat with with a Diet Coke!
Leslie I.
Glendale, AZ
Really good quality pretzel on the go, very safe for children also and has a very nice crunch. I like how they are not too salty
Kim B.
Cadott, WI
Great snack!!! Mustard is my favorite flavor when it comes to Snyder's Pretzels Sourdough Specials. I eat them as much as I can!
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not the biggest pretzel fan. But when I do buy pretzels ira always Snyder a. They have a good flavor and are perfectly salted
Micaela B.
These are our go-to snack! Both my husband and my five-year old enjoy them and I feel better about them than having chips around.
Cody R.
Fresno, CA
They aren't the best but they aren't to worst. If I'm ever hungry for a snack and these are around me I'm always snacking on them
Mikayla Q.
Love the crunch and texture of these pretzels. Great taste and great price. I also really like the amount of salt, not too salty.