BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #70 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Snyder's sourdough pretzel are my favorite, there not to salty and the fill me up when im on the go. They are priced reasonably too
Samantha W.
Lubbock, TX
Really good for snakes and sides. I love pretzels. They taste good. They aren't all too much different from other pretzels, though.
Laura L.
Frederick, MD
Love a major crunch, and these pretzels definitely deliver. Great taste. One or two of these pretzels are enough to fill my hunger.
Leslie I.
Glendale, AZ
Really good quality pretzel on the go, very safe for children also and has a very nice crunch. I like how they are not too salty
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love sourdough. Snyders is the best brand of pretzels by far. They have been around forever and seem to have the best product.
jessica m.
I love a hard snack pretzel with extra crunch and this meets my expectations. The flavor is great and they're reasonably priced.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not the biggest pretzel fan. But when I do buy pretzels ira always Snyder a. They have a good flavor and are perfectly salted
Kim B.
Cadott, WI
Great snack!!! Mustard is my favorite flavor when it comes to Snyder's Pretzels Sourdough Specials. I eat them as much as I can!
Mikayla Q.
Love the crunch and texture of these pretzels. Great taste and great price. I also really like the amount of salt, not too salty.
Micaela B.
These are our go-to snack! Both my husband and my five-year old enjoy them and I feel better about them than having chips around.