BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #83 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Wb P.
Pretzels are a go to snack in my house. It's healthier than chips and satisfies our salt craving. The sour dough variety is delicious!
Brooke M.
Sparks, NV
I always love buying these sourdough pretzels. I love sourdough anything, so if you're like me, you'll love these little snacks too!
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
Estos son una De mis favoritas snacks. Y a Mi Nina le gustan mucho tan bien. Es algo q no puede faltar en Mi casa. Yo Los recomiendo.
Phuong Thao P.
I always bring these petzels when I pick up my host kid from school. He is very picky and he loves these pretzels. It's a good snack.
Colleen M.
Delicious pretzel snack! I grab these instead of potato chips and it helps with my salty cravings and heck it's even better for you!
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
I love to snack on pretzels and the Snyder's Sourdough specials are my go to favorite. Can't beat their delicious crunchy yumminess.
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Our whole family loves these pretzels! They're delicious and great for afternoon snacking or even for snacks for the kids at school!
Kristy V.
Allenton, WI
Snyder's sourdough pretzel are my favorite, there not to salty and the fill me up when im on the go. They are priced reasonably too
Sky C.
So delicious this is one of my go to snacks quick and easy. Tasty and filling the little bit of saltiness will satiate your hunger.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Sourdough anything is usually amazing! Love Sourdough pretzels because they taste amazing and are just the right amount of crunchy