BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #83 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® Of Hanover Sourdough Specials Pretzels.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
The pounder 16 oz value!
All natural 0g trans fat.
Only 2 grams of fat per serving.

Buy on Walmart
Maysee V.
I love the many variety and flavors. good for on the go, I like to snack on these in between my meal, so I'm not to hungry through out the day.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I have tried Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels sourdough Specials and it's ok it's not nasty. It's more for people who likes the taste of sourdough.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
My go to snack! LOVE these pretzels! I might be slightly addicted! Low in calories, but satisfies that satisfaction of a crunchy, salty snack!
Diamond O.
Townsend, DE
Most pretzel brands leave my mouth so dry because of the amount of salt they have. Love how there's aren't too salty! Just the right amount!
Samantha L.
Zanesville
Their pretzels are the best! My favorite are the pretzel sticks! They are always perfectly crunchy and they go awesome with dips of any kid.
Robert A.
Better than you would have thought. The sour dough didn't get in the way of the taste at all. I really liked them. 10/10 would try again!
LYNNE D.
Columbia, MD
Theses are my favorite pretzels they aren't too salty or hard. I snack on the at work either by themselves or with a lil yellow mustard.
Jill B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Always fresh and delicious, never had a bad bag of any Snyders products, they are salted just enough and they are my absolute favorite
Kali C.
Town Creek, AL
LOOOVE these always keep a pack in my car or purse. One of my favorite go to snacks. I could never go wrong with any of their pretzels.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
Great pretzels. They are crunchy salty enough and great flavor. I love mine with ranch dip. They are affordable, I always get snyders.