Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Treats Fat Free Individual Bags - 30 CT uploaded by pauline t.Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Treats Fat Free Individual Bags - 30 CT uploaded by pauline t.Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Treats Fat Free Individual Bags - 30 CT uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #41 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Fat Free Mini Pretzel Treats.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
30 individual 0.5 oz bags of pretzels. see more...

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i really enjoy synder's of hanover prezels fat free because it taste great. this does not compare to similar products because these are the best i found. it has a reasonable price and it did meet my expectations of the product. i would recommend this product to my friends and family as well.
Tanya M.
Dickinson, TX
My family never cancels they are our favorite and we would never go wrong with them they are not too salty they're not too sweet they are just perfect I like to eat them all the time when I'm at work and when I when I send my kids to school I will eat them forever and ever and ever
Shawna A.
Milledgeville, GA
Every once in a while I crave a salty, carb treat. These individual packets are great. You can go for a dark chocolate dip or a healthier hummus dip. Either way they pair great, and pair well with many other options. These also make great lunch packers for a good snack.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
We just grabbed these for my sons Halloween party at school. He is in 4th grade and these were a perfect size and healthier alternative for the kids. they also made it a quick project for me not having to divide snacks up for him to hand out! Win for mom!
Jasmine C.
These pretzels are a great snack. Easy to find and are similar to other hard pretzel brands. Taste great and not too unhealthy so you don't have to feel to bad while eating them. I usually buy these at Walmart, but again are sold almost every where.
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
These are my absolute favorite pretzels of all times. They get the portion exact to satisfy your craving. I love the balance of salty. I think all around it's a great snack to reach for without making yourself feel totally guilty for enjoying it.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
These are a little too hard for my taste but my kids love them. So easy to grab a bag to throw in their lunchbox or in my toddlers diaper bag. They like to dip them in mustard! I also love that they have so much less fat than chips.
Lucie R.
Mashpee, MA
These individual packs of pretzels are the perfect size to include in my son's lunches. He loves the way they taste, and I can feel good about feeding them to him rather than chips or another less healthy snack.
Missy L.
Love these small pretzel bags! I will make treat bags for my childrens' school friends and include these as a healthy option from all the candy! My kids love these and I will purchase again when available!
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Foodie Expert
These pretzels are so good !! I love it when I can find them in this 30 pack . I pack them every day for my kids lunches . Very delicious tasting I was not disappointed. I purchased this product at target.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
Do they have regular bags?