BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #1 in Gluten-Free Snacks

MADE IN USA.
NOV21 AB41, 2010 22:17.
GLUTEN-REE.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909.
SNYDER'S OF HANOVER.
Certified GF Gluten-Free.
LOW FAT, DAIRY FREE, CASEIN FREE, EGG FREE.
ALL NATURAL.
PRETZEL STICKS.
SEE NUTRITION INFORMATION FOR SODIUM CONTENT.
NET WT. 8 OZ. (226.8g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dani R.
Harlem, GA
I have never been one to buy gluten free products before. I was at a seminar for work this past spring and one of our vendors was telling us about some of their new products coming out. One of them was Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzel Sticks. I was given a sample and was shocked by how good they were. They have a little different snap and texture to them compared to regular pretzel sticks, but not in a bad way. Once I got home, I purchased them while grocery shopping to really give them a try. Yep, I love them!! My son's has started eating them as well instead of other snacks like chips. Whether or not you are into gluten-free products, these pretzel sticks are for you.
Lauren B.
Arlington , VA
I do not have celiac (although I do try to avoid gluten anyways) but I would still chose to purchase these pretzels over the ones with gluten anyways because they are SO FREAKING CRUNCHY!!! Whenever my friends come over and we have these with hummus or whatever dip it may be they're shocked that 1.) the brand is Snyder's and not some expensive Whole Foods type and 2.) that they are gluten free because you literally cannot tell at all I swear it makes them better and I have gotten so many people hooked!
Nancy H.
Redmond, OR
I have been trying to find pretzel sticks my boyfriend can enjoy again . He loved pretzel sticks and his peanut butter . The day was sad when he found out gluten was the reason he kept getting sick . He never thought he could enjoy his favorite snacks . I told him I'm going to find you some . Needless to say I got myself hooked on these and trust me I'm a bread lover . I honestly can't tell the difference between this and the non gluten free ones . Everyone can enjoy this
Kelly N.
Springfield, MO
I have been gluten free for almost 4 years due to health issues. There are a lot of products until recently I have just given up that I wouldn't have again. I was baking treats last Christmas and found these GF pretzels and thought I would try them. They were as good if not better than I remember pretzels to be. No after taste, delicious, and great for substituting the GF for the regular. No one even knew. I now keep a bag in my pantry all the time.
Sandra M.
Berlin, NJ
I'm not gluten free! However, I was looking for a low calorie crunchie snack! WOW, do these fit the bill! 120 calories for 29 pretzel sticks. First of all they are delicious, good flavor, perfect size(not super thin), crunchy and satisfying. Most importantly you don't feel cheated!

Have purchased a few extra bags to pass on to friends looking for a satisfying low calorie snack.
Everyone loved them! Very addicting!
Rachel H.
Seymour, CT
It's getting easier, but for a long time finding a decent gluten-free snack was nearly impossible. And whatever you did find was a poor imitation; usually plastic tasting and dense. But these are almost indiscernible from regular wheat pretzels. They do cost more than the regular though, and are in a much smaller quantity. That is why I only gave 4 stars.
Kathy N.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of the best tasting gluten free pretzel I have ever tried. It has a wonderful taste.. you can't tell it is gluten free... no after taste. It also is very crisp perfect for dipping if you would like. I love to make them into chocolate covered pretzels! I would recommend these to anyone who has to be gluten free or not. They are great!
Kya F.
These pretzels are AWESOME! Amazing crunch, texture and flavor. All around, these pretzels are better in my opinion than regular gluten pretzels. I'm not a pretzel person, per se, and usually go for potato chips, corn chips, etc. but from now on who knows? Trying them for the first time last night, it was amazing. definitely a must try!
Madison T.
This is my all time favorite beach snack. They are gluten free which is great especially since after you eat, you might want to run into the ocean and play aunt have fun. I get this every time I go to the beach. I recommend you getting this for the beach. It's amazing. Salty like your hair!!
Taylor H.
I absolutely love these pretzels. Thinking gluten free pretzels doesn't sound like they'd be as good as they are. I actually prefer them to regular pretzels, they have much more of a crunch. My boyfriend likes them more as well and will always be stealing some from me! Haha
Kara C.
I have been searching every where for these and cannot find them, where can you buy them?
Karina J.
Fort Worth, TX
I want to start eating healthy. Do these taste like a pretzel? Or you can taste it's gluten-free?
Kit N.
Where do you purchase these, my local stores stopped caring them?
Kara C.
I would love to try these but I haven't been able to find them in my stores. Do they taste like the regular pretzels?
Danielle R.
Fairfield , NJ
I've tried Gluten Free Pretzels before and some brands are incredibly "chip your tooth" hard for some reason. Are these like that?