BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #21 in Pretzels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream.

Jennifer B.
I love Snyders Snaps! They are a great snack to grab a handful of when you are on the go! They are also perfect for a treat I make on the holidays with a Hershey's Kiss and an M&M on top. Very festive for a holiday basket and a quick and easy treat to make.
Kasey B.
Knoxville, TN
Love, Love, Love these pretzel spoons!! I feel like i am constantly entertaining a group of people and these make catering so much easier. These are perfect to pair with a dip. I can purchase them at any grocery store for a reasonable price!! I recommend these for anyone looking for a great crowd pleaser.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Whenever I have a salty tooth I always go to pretzels. They tend to satisfy my cravings but I found these to not be as crunchy as some alternative pretzel brands. I bought them from walmart, maybe they were stale, but I would not buy them again if I had to choice of another brand.
Maria H.
theses are great! they taste just like the original pretzels but it easy to dip scoops! i love to eat them with dips, or guacaamole. its much healthier than eating chips, but i can still snack all day long! easy to transport, and there is basically no mess, if you dont use dips!
Cynthia A.
Grants pass, OR
These pretzel spoons are awesome because you can dip them in just about anything! I purchased these at Target for pretty inexpensive and I always like to dip them in my smores dip I make in the oven! They add the perfect salt content and texture to any sweet treat!
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap
Great for evening snack time and relaxing on the couch. Conveniently located in local food Marta and super centers. Very delicious but a bit bland. Kids love the fact they are spoon shaped. Definitely recommend to friends !
OLIVIA G.
This brand of pretzels is the bomb.com. I always it eat. my favorite other go to snack are chips but I like pretzels much more better. My favorite ingredients in the pretzels is peanut butter. I usually buy it at jewel osco. I would recommend this to others.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love these easy to dip pretzels. My kids and I love to dip it in laughing cow cheese. They are great. They taste good and are healthier than normal fried potato chips. I would recommend this to anyone who loves pretzels.
Ashley C.
Mexico, NY
Great product. I used these to scoop up my special dip. They met my expectation, and they were not expensive. They were easy to locate in Walmart, and they are pretty healthy. I would recommend them to others
Claudia D.
Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips chocolate pretzels are my weakness. I can not say no to any pretzel covered in chocolate - especially if it's milk chocolate. I love the quality of snyder's pretzels, - always crunchy and fresh. LOVE THEM... I'm hungry now...
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Why have these been discontinued?! It seems like such a great idea!