BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Karissa D.
Selinsgrove, PA
Like the thin pretzel texture. Very good for dipping, but they do break easily. Convenient snack
Michelle C.
Louisville
These spoon shaped pretzels hold up well in dips and hummus and always have a phonemenal flavor.
Karen F.
The Spoonz pretzel snacks were a great buy! A "toofer" one! Tasty pretzel Snack and spoon in one!
Jade L.
Clarksville Tennessee
So yummy I love pretzels this just makes me love em even more! Yay pretzels my son loved them too
Chyrel K.
Whitesboro, TX
Best brand for the money. Packed well. Great taste and plenty of salt. Usually can find a sale.
Dani A.
Junction City
Love these i dip them in yogart for a snack. Wonderful taste great priced. Kid even loves them
Brittney M.
Clintwood, VA
I love these pretzels. They are great for snacking. And I even love dipping them in mustard!
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
So convenient and taste amazing. My kids also love them for their lunches which is a win win
Jordyn R.
Love these! I'm never disappointed when I want some pretzels I always come to these. So good!
Jess F.
Amazing with Nutella and other spreads like it. Peanut butter and chocolate make it a party!