BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #14 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

jennyca m.
Orlando, FL
I love this when I am on the run and need something to snack on. It fills you up and you do not need to worry about other things
Crystal A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Not only are these pretzels yummy but this is perfect for any type of dip. I love being able to scoop up the right amount of dip.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
love having a go to snack that doesnt bloat me or make me feel guilty with indulging, these have always been a childhood favorite
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
They are yummy. I like the shape and they're not too hard for my teeth. They're really cool to dip half in chocolate for parties.
Nicole T.
Indianapolis, IN
When l want to snack without packing on the pounds l snack on these pretzels. I LOVE crunchy and salty snacks so this is great!
Kimberly H.
Watauga, TN
Great snack. Low fat and get you past your hunger love these light and filling snack could ask for better quality always fresh
kimberly c.
delicious and very taste. they have an equal amount of saltiness also no more otr no less. they are my favorite to snack up on
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
So creative and same great taste. Great for serving with dips at parties or for late night snacks! Try it with pimiento cheese!
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
They are delicious. They are my go to when I'm craving something salty and more healthy than chips, very very good! loved it
Kasey B.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love anything from Snyder's of Hanover. I prefer the buffalo pretzel pieces. But love them all. So do my kids and husband.