BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #17 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Kenzie G.
Florence, SC
Love these! Best snack ever! It is super cheap and pretzels always fill me up! I love salty things so this is awesome
Anne B.
Hilliard, OH
Theseare so unique. Amazing with dips. Love this twist on pretzsls fun way to eat dips ajd jas a nice crispy taste.
Jessica G.
Birmingham, AL
I use these with the Nutella and it's my salty sweet snack that's really yummy. I love the fact that it's a spoon.
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
I love pretzels I'm general especially this brand. However I love this kind because they are perfect for dipping!
Luz H.
This is a great idea for dips and salsa!!! I love having my dips like this! Philadelphia and tuna is a great dip!
Allie E.
Cleburne, TX
Perfect for scooping into a dip. Well thought through the product . And they look like little ice cream spoons!
Sara P.
Great product. It met all my expectations. It's a great product for the price and it's worth every penny paid.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
These are perfection with my home made spinach dip!!!! Absolutely love the ! Good treat dipped in chocolate too
Angie J.
Baltimore
These are amazing! I love them with a dip when we have family night these are a hit with some dip and a movie
Jessica B.
Geneva, OH
I used these for a recent gathering when I made dip. These are so easy and convenient! Everyone loved them.