BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #17 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Christine H.
Canton, MI
These are amaaamzzzzing, I love to dip pretzels and these are perfect for that. Snyder's pretzels are one if my favorite brands of pretzels
Tracy M.
What a great concept! We love these with Nutella for an afternoon snack. You can certainly eat them on the go with these great pretzels!
Amber K.
These are handy to keep around the house because they are perfect for dipping in a jar of peanut butter if you want a quick snack!
Crystal A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not only are these pretzels yummy but this is perfect for any type of dip. I love being able to scoop up the right amount of dip.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
love having a go to snack that doesnt bloat me or make me feel guilty with indulging, these have always been a childhood favorite
Cara L.
Love to use these with hummus or peanut butter. Super tatsey & I prefer these over chips when I'm letting the kids snack.
Christina W.
Marianna, FL
I love pretzels and this is the best they have made. So tasty and really healthy for a nice snack. Eat them all the time.
Marcy M.
Love that the pretzel spoons are great for the hot dips I make. Perfect for parties. Also great when dipped in chocolate.
Angela H.
Tuskegee
Love Snyder's pretzels, these little scoops are totally wonderful snacks alone or in casseroles and great for dipping.
Jade F.
Best little dippers ! Why grab a spoon to scoop stuff up when you can use a Pretzel Spoon ! That's an amazing invention