BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Whenever I have a salty tooth I always go to pretzels. They tend to satisfy my cravings but I found these to not be as crunchy as some alternative pretzel brands. I bought them from walmart, maybe they were stale, but I would not buy them again if I had to choice of another brand.
Maria H.
theses are great! they taste just like the original pretzels but it easy to dip scoops! i love to eat them with dips, or guacaamole. its much healthier than eating chips, but i can still snack all day long! easy to transport, and there is basically no mess, if you dont use dips!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
These pretzel spoons are awesome because you can dip them in just about anything! I purchased these at Target for pretty inexpensive and I always like to dip them in my smores dip I make in the oven! They add the perfect salt content and texture to any sweet treat!
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
These are pretzels that I pick when I want some. I love package. The price ok. I wish they were cheaper but this doesn't detour me from buying them. I will buy again and recommend.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
These are amazing!!! I have eaten them with peanut butter, nutella, ice cream, and cookie butter. They are strong enough to scoop up whatever you are eating. I'm sure they would also be good with more savory dips like hummus.
Tyler D.
Big Stone Gap
Great for evening snack time and relaxing on the couch. Conveniently located in local food Marta and super centers. Very delicious but a bit bland. Kids love the fact they are spoon shaped. Definitely recommend to friends !
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love these easy to dip pretzels. My kids and I love to dip it in laughing cow cheese. They are great. They taste good and are healthier than normal fried potato chips. I would recommend this to anyone who loves pretzels.
Ashley C.
Mexico, NY
Great product. I used these to scoop up my special dip. They met my expectation, and they were not expensive. They were easy to locate in Walmart, and they are pretty healthy. I would recommend them to others
Hannah L.
Pretzel spoons are honestly probably one of the most revolutionary inventions of our age. I never thought to myself "wow I wish this pretzel rod was a spoon", but after I tried it, it was life changing. It picks up EVERYTHING you need it to.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
These are so easy to use with dips or spreads! My Walmart hardly carries them, but we buy multiple bags when they do! Can't wait to buy more!