BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I love Pretzels! They are my absolute favorite and I can't go a day without eating them! I should purchase stock in them!
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
These are delicious. They are a bit pricey but worth it. Dip them in white chocolate and it makes them even better
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Yummy! Great to have as a little snack. great price and i love the taste. definitely recommend. and will buy again
Marisol F.
Odessa, TX
go to pretzels i love them good and low calories :) i love hoe they are not to salty and just perfect for me
Kathryn K.
Covington, GA
They are delicious. They are my go to when I'm craving something salty and more healthy than chips.
Mikey W.
Oswego, NY
Love these little snacks, and they're not too salty like some pretzels!! Even my child enjoys them.
Isabella G.
Henderson, NV
It's very good and delicious bdecause it isn't too salty but it's just the right amount of crunchy
Kelslie H.
These are so yummy with cookie butter or Hersey's chocolate spread! Perfect snack on the go!
Jenna H.
Beachwood, NJ
This is a great idea!!! So cute and great for enjoying dips !! They make dipping fun for me
Royshunda W.
One of my students parents works for the company is always bringing us samples of the snacks and that is how I tasted these. I love any kind of pretzel. I like that they are excellent for dipping and the fact that i get to scoop up extra dip on my pretzel. have yet to see them in a store near me but can not wait to buy them.