BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Jordan O.
Hgtujdhdjdjcncjcududhd bdhdd did dbdhd DVD bd dd DVD DVD DVD and js sne dbdbd I h g h g etch f t
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
By far the best pretzel invention ever!!! Eat with Nutella!! Mind blowing, trust me.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
They are delicious. They are my go to when I'm craving something salty and more healthy than chips, very very good! loved it
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
i like nuts because they keep you from keep eating junk food and it gives you a valance diet and you could bring it any were
Kim V.
Springfield, Missouri
These are simple a classic, something you can enjoy anytime of day, any day! My grandma has bought this since I was little and to this day I still buy them, not only because of the memories, but it's a brand I trust for my family and will continue to buy!
Best Buffalo Wings Pretzel I have every had! They are always fresh and crispy when opened.
Nicole T.
Indianapolis, IN
When l want to snack without packing on the pounds l snack on these pretzels. I LOVE crunchy and salty snacks so this is great!
Elise M.
Zebulon
super goooood love it I like the verity of the pretzels . I don't like the mustard or ranch not that great
Emily M.
These are so great if you were having a party or serving some kind of thick dip. I love to serve this with a pumpkin spice cream cheese ball that I make every year!
Never tried, but look and sound great! Spoon is perfect for dipping in yogurt or even hummus!