BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #17 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Paola V.
pretzel spoons are amazing !! especially if you like hummus and pretzels or Nutella and pretzels also really yummy in peanut butter yogurt dip :D huge thumbs up ,perfectly salted ! These are the most amazing pretzels I have tasted and great for dipping. I love using them with home made dips that are a bit sweet and savory. My family and friends just love it when I bring these to the party.
Areeba S.
Frisco, TX
Absolutely delicious and mouthwatering. One bite will take you to heaven and then you'll get slapped in the face by reality. These delicious scrumptious snacks are probably as close to heaven as we can get. Slightly salty not too hard. Perfect.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
They are yummy. I like the shape and they're not too hard for my teeth. They're really cool to dip half in chocolate for parties.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Mikaela R.
Paterson, NJ
I personally love pretzels and think they are a great snack...I love this brand of pretzels because they taste freshly baked and j highly recommend them
Kimberly A.
Ringgold, VA
Great low fat snack!! They can be eaten plain or used for dipping. Healthier snack than chips or cookies. They are so light and buttery they melt in your mouth!!
Kate M.
This product was good but could use some room for improvement. I like the texture but the flavor wasn't as strong as I wanted it to be.
jennyca m.
Orlando, FL
I love this when I am on the run and need something to snack on. It fills you up and you do not need to worry about other things
Madison M.
Dade City, FL
I love these pretzels. I can literally lay in my bed and eat the whole bag but I try not to do that. I like that they are low in fat. I buy mine from publix. They are better than potato chips health wise. I always have a bag in my house.
Jennifer B.
I love Snyders Snaps! They are a great snack to grab a handful of when you are on the go! They are also perfect for a treat I make on the holidays with a Hershey's Kiss and an M&M on top. Very festive for a holiday basket and a quick and easy treat to make.