BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Christine R.
These pretzels are great with an onion dip. Good as an ordurb or even a snack on the go!!
Alexa M.
Branford, CT
Awesome for dips! Used them with cookie dough dip and it was a hit! Perfect for parties.
staci r.
Fort Worth, TX
Vita M.
Bought these once haven't been able to find them again. Great with Buffalo chicken dip.
Brittni W.
Whiting, KS
My go to snack when I want something salty. Great to dip in pb or something else :)
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
pretzel spoons are amazing !! especially if you like hummus and pretzels or Nutella and pretzels also really yummy in peanut butter yogurt dip :D huge thumbs up ,perfectly salted !
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I love eating these, especially on a family night. Depending on, like, if I really want them, I will get them. But they really have met my expectations, we all enjoy it. You can just taste the quality and the differences between the rest the stores have to offer.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
these are so good and so easy to take with you for a quick snack! my family loves these
Kathy R.
Ansonia , CT
Love these they are light and don't have a huge baking soda flavor . Always buy them when they're on sale and great with cheese dips
Tammy S.
These pretzels are so delicious and fresh - and such a healthy choice! We use them for heavy dips and compliments our appetizer spread nicely. We always choose Snyder brand pretzels for our spreads and appetizers at parties and gatherings !