BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #12 in Pretzels

Use with cheese spreads, peanut butter, chocolate spreads, frosting, pudding, ice cream. see more...

Kasey B.
Knoxville, TN
Love, Love, Love these pretzel spoons!! I feel like i am constantly entertaining a group of people and these make catering so much easier. These are perfect to pair with a dip. I can purchase them at any grocery store for a reasonable price!! I recommend these for anyone looking for a great crowd pleaser.
Danielle K.
Brea, Ca
Snyder's is a wonderful company. I love all of their food and the products they make. I bought mine at walmart - it was pretty cheap and affordable. I tend to like snyder's quite a lot - i often buy it over other pretzel or goods company products. I would highly recommend that others buy this.
Hannah R.
Syracuse, NY
Synder's pretzels are my favorite go to snack! I've tried other pretzel brands but nothing compares to how fresh and crunchy Synder's pretzels are. I especially love their gluten free pretzels; I recommend them to my close friend with Celiac's Disease and she loves them!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
These are incredible especially at the price point. I find them at Cvs. Their so affordable and everytime I open a pack their incredibly fresh & crisp. Each bite is the perfect amount of salt to sweet. Nice bite of chewy & crunchy as well. My fave snack of the moment!
Felicity F.
Rapid City, MI
Great taste and makes dipping into your favorite dip such an easy task! The 11 oz bag is also the perfect snack size. Its not too little but just large enough to fill you up and have some left for later to reenergize on a long workday. I absolutely love this snack!
Claudia D.
Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips chocolate pretzels are my weakness. I can not say no to any pretzel covered in chocolate - especially if it's milk chocolate. I love the quality of snyder's pretzels, - always crunchy and fresh. LOVE THEM... I'm hungry now...
brittany f.
great for dips or just for regular snacking! the "spoon" effect of this pretzel really helps gather up dips cheeses and other things for a great appetizer and fun snack for parties and gatherings. harder to find but worth the search. a must have!
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
These pretzels were, well.... Interesting. It caught my eye when I was walking through my supermarket. The spoon idea, especially for a hummus eater sounded appealing. They did work but sometimes broke as I tried to scoop the dip.
Christina G.
These spoons are so much fun! They are perfect for dips or even thick soups! The kids love them too. Edible spoons! What's more fun than that? Good price for how many come in the bag. Will buy again!!
Stephanie D.
My family loves these pretzels! They are the perfect snack for kids. They're great for dipping in peanut butter or cream cheese and a lot healthier then sugary treats!