BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover Pretzel Snaps.
Resealable for freshness.
America's pretzel bakery since 1909®.
Only 1 gram of fat per serving.

Max R.
Hadley, MA
These are probably my favorite type of pretzel. There's just something about the shape that I really enjoy. I also like Snyder's pretzels because they seem healthier--they don't have corn syrup or other artificial things added. Whenever I'm craving pretzels, I reach for these!
Keara B.
These are so yummy. My recommendation is to dip into peanut butter or nutella and you'll be over the moon and in heaven. So crunchy and yummy tasting, but still good for you.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I love these pretzels!!! Phasing out my potato chips for this healthier salty crunchy snack 😊 the shape of these also lend to making little peanut butter sandwiches
Maxine G.
Bradenton, FL
Love these pretzels because they are crispy and crunchy. I'm very sensitive to salt and these do not taste too salty at all. They always taste and crunch like they are fresh from the package.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
Pretzels are a staple at my house. We always buy Snyder’s and the snaps are my favorite. We usually pair them with peanut butter or hummus.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
VERY GOOD!! My mom got them for us to eat healthier and they are really good! It has just the right amount of salt on them!
Cecilia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Who doesn't love pretzel snaps!? I love using these for any holiday, a snack topped with Rolos and specialty M&Ms...
Christi C.
Norristown, PA
Versatile food. I get these for lunches, snacks and I use them to place chocolate and m&ms on them. Always a huge hit
Lindsey R.
Campbell, MO
Awesome pretzels! They are super thick, crunchy & salty. The perfect combination! They have so many different kinds.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
I love these pretzels. They are the perfect thickness and just the right ampunt of salt! Great...now I'm craving them!
SOUZAN G.