Add a Photo

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods: Only 1 gram of fat per serving Kosher
Paige L.
Paige L.
Oakland, ME

I love to snack on pretzels as a healthy alternative to chips! I also like to get a good deal for my dollar so when I tried these for the first time I was very happy to say the least! They had just the right amount of salt on them and the pretzels tasted excatly how they should! They didn't taste stale or old in the least.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA

These are a great snack on the go. I'm always using pretzels and dipping them in different mustard dips. These rods can also make a creative holiday snack with frosting and sprinkles. Taste great.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are a great snack! Very tasty and delicious. They are amazing if you dip them in mustard. It's an easy thing to eat and definitely not as fatning. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Lizette T.
Lizette T.
Sherwood, AR

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRETZELS! They are such a delicious snack. I eat this between breakfast and lunch to get me through the day. Definitely a great buy
Cassie W.
Cassie W.

Any get together we have we always make sure to have a bag of these out. They are a good snack for a large group and they are tasty
Frances M.
Frances M.

These are delicious, especially with your choice of dip or just alone. Easy to pack for lunch. Not overly salty. I love this brand
Sara S.
Sara S.

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods are a great way to snack on the go. Healthy, delicious and easy on the pocket :)
Katie T.
Katie T.
Newport, NC

I like these pretzels better than other rods available. We dip the ends in chocolate and sprinkles. It's so good!
Jessica  G.
Jessica G.
Mt Sterling, KY

Great snack!! Also these are great to dip in chocolate and roll in either nuts or sprinkles for party treats!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL

Great snack! Love the taste of these pretzel rods and there are plenty of things you can eat with them.

Join Now