Add a Photo

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods: Only 1 gram of fat per serving Kosher
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA

These are a great snack on the go. I'm always using pretzels and dipping them in different mustard dips. These rods can also make a creative holiday snack with frosting and sprinkles. Taste great.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL

These are a great snack! Very tasty and delicious. They are amazing if you dip them in mustard. It's an easy thing to eat and definitely not as fatning. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Sara S.
Sara S.

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods are a great way to snack on the go. Healthy, delicious and easy on the pocket :)
Paige L.
Paige L.
Oakland, ME

I love to snack on pretzels as a healthy alternative to chips! I also like to get a good deal for my dollar so when I tried these for the first time I was very happy to say the least! They had just the right amount of salt on them and the pretzels tasted excatly how they should! They didn't taste stale or old in the least.
Lizette T.
Lizette T.
Sherwood, AR

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRETZELS! They are such a delicious snack. I eat this between breakfast and lunch to get me through the day. Definitely a great buy
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA

These are good but every time when I eat I take out the salt because its a bit too salty and I don't really like that but yet its still good
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI

This is a great after school snack my boys love dipping these in cheese and peanut butter. I also love pretzels it gives me my salt fix.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.

Any get together we have we always make sure to have a bag of these out. They are a good snack for a large group and they are tasty
Frances M.
Frances M.

These are delicious, especially with your choice of dip or just alone. Easy to pack for lunch. Not overly salty. I love this brand
Katie T.
Katie T.
Newport, NC

I like these pretzels better than other rods available. We dip the ends in chocolate and sprinkles. It's so good!

Join Now