BY GENERIC

Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods: Only 1 gram of fat per serving Kosher see more...

Tricia D.
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
These are a great snack on the go. I'm always using pretzels and dipping them in different mustard dips. These rods can also make a creative holiday snack with frosting and sprinkles. Taste great.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods are a great way to snack on the go. Healthy, delicious and easy on the pocket :)
Haley G.
Haley G.
Foodie Expert
I have loved these pretzels since I was a kid. My mom always had the pretzel rods in the house and I was usually eat them as a before bed time snack. I used to dip them in chocolate, white chocolate, or mustard.
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Foodie Expert
Love these! We use these a ton in the summer for entertaining. I actually have a bag in my kitchen right now to make chocolate covered pretzel sticks for my sons birthday this weekend
Lavender M.
Lavender M.
Foodie Expert
I typically by these at the holidays for chocolate covered pretzels. Affordable and great tasting. Typically comes with very few broken pieces in comparison to other brands.
Maria  V.
Maria V.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
These are good but every time when I eat I take out the salt because its a bit too salty and I don't really like that but yet its still good
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
This is a great after school snack my boys love dipping these in cheese and peanut butter. I also love pretzels it gives me my salt fix.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Schaumburg, IL
Great snack! Love the taste of these pretzel rods and there are plenty of things you can eat with them.
Lizette T.
Lizette T.
Sherwood, AR
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PRETZELS! They are such a delicious snack. I eat this between breakfast and lunch to get me through the day. Definitely a great buy
Jessica  G.
Jessica G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Foodie Expert
Great snack!! Also these are great to dip in chocolate and roll in either nuts or sprinkles for party treats!