BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #9 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Pretzels Rods.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Net wt 10 oz (283.5g).

• These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them ...7 Answers
  • Do these come in different flavors?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Leigha T.
The best pretzel rods out there!!!! The best tasting pretzel! We buy all the types, from Snyder's-Of-Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion, Snyder's Of Hanover Sourdough Pretzels Nibbler, Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels...just to name a few!! We love dipping the rods in chocolate and adding sprinkles! Great way to get the kids involved!!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I love Snyder's Pretzel Rods. They are a wonderful snack all by themselves. I like to dip them in hummus. YUM! They have the right amount of salt and crunch. At the holiday season, I get these to make chocolate dipped pretzels.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I love these! They are great for snacking on by themselves or with a dip to pair. I love dipping mine in hummus or Nutella. I usually carry mine in quart size bags or break them in half to carry to work.
Jen K.
Waynesboro, PA
It’s a pretzel to be honest. Kids love them but I think they are super dry! Especially the rods. I’m more of an UTZ pretzel girl myself, but I wouldn’t NOT recommend them. They just are pretty average.
These pretzels are another one it like to snack on, they can get pretty salty though and leave your mouth dry lol but all in all are good to munch on. You can eat them plan or boost them up, I like to dip them in milk chocolate , white chocolate, dark chocolate and drizzle some caramel on top or vice versa . Yumm! What is good also dipping them in peanut butter too. Good snacking
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I absolutely love pretzels and these are one of my favorites. It’s not necessarily a healthy choice since it’s bread but it good so yeah. It definitely meet my expectations which I am very picky on. They tasted wonderful and were fun to eat . I especially like the amount of salt it wasn’t overwhelming but still there.
Jordan H.
These are great tasting pretzels that are good for any occasion! We use them all the time, especially for chocolate dipped pretzels as teacher gifts for Christmas
Ali P.
Carmel, IN
I looveeeeee these pretzels! I enjoy dipping these bad boys in peanut butter or dipping them in melting chocolate and making chocolate covered pretzels for a snack! I love these and have been a repeat buyer for a while
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I love buying these for gatherings and holiday type of things because you can dip them into chocolate and decorate them according to the current holiday. I'm planning on getting a bag to make Halloween themed pretzels for October. I would recommend trying it!
Kerri C.
AUSTIN, TX
I usually always have these in my pantry for a quick snack! Just grab one or two and they're so crunchy and salty (but not too salty!) . They're great to dunk in dip/cheese or just eat plain! I love that they fill me up and satisfy my craving.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your super bowl party this year?
Malayna G.
Do these come in different flavors?