Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods uploaded by Jessica H.Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods uploaded by Ebony M.Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods uploaded by Tonya C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #18 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Pretzels Rods.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Net wt 10 oz (283.5g). see more...

• Do these come in different flavors?2 Answers
  • These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your ...7 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Foodie Expert
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many kinds!
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
The best pretzels out there! The rods make a good snack for lunches or snack time! Crunchy and salty and tasty! Good price and usually on sale, definitely recommend!
Jordan H.
Foodie Expert
These are great tasting pretzels that are good for any occasion! We use them all the time, especially for chocolate dipped pretzels as teacher gifts for Christmas
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I absolutely love pretzels and these are one of my favorites. It’s not necessarily a healthy choice since it’s bread but it good so yeah. It definitely meet my expectations which I am very picky on. They tasted wonderful and were fun to eat . I especially like the amount of salt it wasn’t overwhelming but still there.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love buying these for gatherings and holiday type of things because you can dip them into chocolate and decorate them according to the current holiday. I'm planning on getting a bag to make Halloween themed pretzels for October. I would recommend trying it!
Kerri C.
Austin
I usually always have these in my pantry for a quick snack! Just grab one or two and they're so crunchy and salty (but not too salty!) . They're great to dunk in dip/cheese or just eat plain! I love that they fill me up and satisfy my craving.
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
Foodie Expert
delicious pretzels but there's an issue with the packaging tho. it is close to impossible to not rip this bag and the pretzels do not maintain freshness for long. how have they not come out with a resealable top for these yet?
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I really love Synder’s as my go to pretzel brand. Especially around the holiday season I make chocolate covered sprinkle pretzel rods that are always a hit! Can’t wait to make them this year.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm a very big fan of sitting around with a bag of pretzels in hand. This brand is my go to. I personally like the rods better than any other kind of style. I just believe they are a little bit more filling and I don't have to eat as much. Snyder's is the right amount of salty. I don't like to feel overwhelmed with salt, I want the flavor of pretzel. This brand definitely does a good job at the balance.
Rachael S.
I don't know that I will ever get tired of these pretzels. They taste great and have been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember! I find them at a local grocer, but chains like Kroger do carry them. These are a great midday snack! A few of them hold off hunger for a couple hours without wasting calories. And who didn't love pretending they were cigars as a kid?!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your super bowl party this year?
Malayna G.
Do these come in different flavors?