BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #30 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Pretzels Rods.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Net wt 10 oz (283.5g). see more...

• Do these come in different flavors?2 Answers
  • These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your su...7 Answers
Anna B.
Anna B.
Washington, DC
Oh my lort this is my shiznit! Sitting on the couch watching cats eat ice cream on the computer: Pretzel Rods. Sending emails to my dog, Dave: Pretzel Rods. Running late to baby yoga for adults: Pretzel Rods. Eating dinner with my best friend's dentist: Pretzel Rods and floss picks. It does not get better than this buttery, salty goodness and I owe it all to college
Angela M.
Angela M.
One of our favorite Christmas snacks is made with Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods. Dip them in caramel, let it set up a bit, then dip in your favorite milk or dark chocolate. Place on a silpat to set up entirely, and when that is fine, drizzle with a little melted white chocolate and sprinkle with nuts or jimmies. Enjoy!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is there anything better than a pretzel rod? (Seriously, I'm asking.) We love snacking on these with hummus, peanut butter, or any other homemade dip. Easy to pack away for a lunch or snack, too. Definitely worth buying, especially when you can get them with a discount (2 for 1 is quite the deal on these bad boys.)
Ava S.
Ava S.
Gilbert, MN
I really love these pretzels. They have enough salt to the point where it's not too much but I can enjoy it at the same time. They are pretty healthy too. They never have really added any defects to anyone I know of's diet. They are very good and I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Kortnee M.
Kortnee M.
Frankford, DE
Snyders, The best pretzels you can buy in a store. I will pay more for this any day. They never leave me disappointed. This is our go to snack for parties or just whenever. Store brand pretzels don't have as good as a flavor and sometimes are a little on the stale side, but not Snyder's .
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these for a healthy and easy snack, use them at the summer camp I work for all the time with young children and they love them! My favorite use for them personally are that during holidays I will dip them in chocolate and put sprinkles on them for a semi-healthy and fun snack!
Sonia D.
Sonia D.
Glendora, CA
When I have a busy day I love to snack in between meals so I always carry a baggie of my Snyder's Pretzel rods. I even have my daughter and neices hooked on them. I usually buy them at Walmart. The prices there are very affordable. I highly recommend these pretzels. There so good.
annie g.
annie g.
Monticello , MN
Foodie Expert
Pretty sure I keep these on hand at all times. I consider pretzels a healthier option compared to potato chips. Probably not true, but oh well. I love them because they contain the perfect amount of salt and you can munch on them when you're on the go because they're rods! Yummy!
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I love using these pretzel rods for coating with chocolate and I have received many compliments for these treats. I haven't tried other brands but I can say that as for this brand I have always used it for holiday treats and I would recommend these for chocolate covered pretzels.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels. I always have some at home for me and my son. I specially love these kind because you dont have to be reaching into the bag every min. I dont actually look at the ingredients but they are good to me that is all that matters. I eat these alone or with ice cream.
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your super bowl party this year?
Malayna G.
Malayna G.
Do these come in different flavors?