Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods uploaded by Tonya C.Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods uploaded by Ebony M.Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods uploaded by Jessica H.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #27 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Pretzels Rods.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Net wt 10 oz (283.5g).

• These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your ...7 Answers
  • Do these come in different flavors?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
I love these! They are great for snacking on by themselves or with a dip to pair. I love dipping mine in hummus or Nutella. I usually carry mine in quart size bags or break them in half to carry to work.
Jordan H.
These are great tasting pretzels that are good for any occasion! We use them all the time, especially for chocolate dipped pretzels as teacher gifts for Christmas
Daneaja G.
I absolutely love pretzels and these are one of my favorites. It’s not necessarily a healthy choice since it’s bread but it good so yeah. It definitely meet my expectations which I am very picky on. They tasted wonderful and were fun to eat . I especially like the amount of salt it wasn’t overwhelming but still there.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I love buying these for gatherings and holiday type of things because you can dip them into chocolate and decorate them according to the current holiday. I'm planning on getting a bag to make Halloween themed pretzels for October. I would recommend trying it!
Kerri C.
I usually always have these in my pantry for a quick snack! Just grab one or two and they're so crunchy and salty (but not too salty!) . They're great to dunk in dip/cheese or just eat plain! I love that they fill me up and satisfy my craving.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
delicious pretzels but there's an issue with the packaging tho. it is close to impossible to not rip this bag and the pretzels do not maintain freshness for long. how have they not come out with a resealable top for these yet?
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These things are dangerous. They somehow always end up in my cart and once they get home they’re gone within a day or two. It’s one of our favorite snacks to have around the house. So addicting and they have so many kinds!
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
The best pretzels out there! The rods make a good snack for lunches or snack time! Crunchy and salty and tasty! Good price and usually on sale, definitely recommend!
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a very big fan of sitting around with a bag of pretzels in hand. This brand is my go to. I personally like the rods better than any other kind of style. I just believe they are a little bit more filling and I don't have to eat as much. Snyder's is the right amount of salty. I don't like to feel overwhelmed with salt, I want the flavor of pretzel. This brand definitely does a good job at the balance.
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX
Classic pretzel taste that has a nice crunch and salt. Can easily be found in a majority of grocery stores and isn't that expensive as well. Great to go with beer or just as a salty snack to enjoy. Definitely a lot of product in one of the bags so it is a great deal.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your super bowl party this year?
Malayna G.
Do these come in different flavors?