Add a Photo

By SNYDER'S OF HANOVER
#4 in Pretzels
Snyder's® of Hanover Pretzels Rods.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
Only 1 Gram of Fat Per Serving.
See Nutrition Information for Sodium Content.
Net wt 10 oz (283.5g).
Photos (3)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Washington, DC

Oh my lort this is my shiznit! Sitting on the couch watching cats eat ice cream on the computer: Pretzel Rods. Sending emails to my dog, Dave: Pretzel Rods. Running late to baby yoga for adults: Pretzel Rods. Eating dinner with my best friend's dentist: Pretzel Rods and floss picks. It does not get better than this buttery, salty goodness and I owe it all to college
Lelia B.
Lelia B.
Tucson, AZ

Every Christmas we buy these to dip in chocolate and make gifts. They are always crunchy and the salt mixed with the sweet it a nice combo. If i missed sending these out one year I am sure there would be a rebellion. I also keep a bag handy for trips to the park and camping because they are easy to eat on the move and a better option than greasy chips
Angela M.
Angela M.

One of our favorite Christmas snacks is made with Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods. Dip them in caramel, let it set up a bit, then dip in your favorite milk or dark chocolate. Place on a silpat to set up entirely, and when that is fine, drizzle with a little melted white chocolate and sprinkle with nuts or jimmies. Enjoy!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Milton, FL

Is there anything better than a pretzel rod? (Seriously, I'm asking.) We love snacking on these with hummus, peanut butter, or any other homemade dip. Easy to pack away for a lunch or snack, too. Definitely worth buying, especially when you can get them with a discount (2 for 1 is quite the deal on these bad boys.)
Karen T.
Karen T.
Doral, FL

Package, design and taste are ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! My family loves taking them ok the go. Eating them alone is just as enjoyable as eating it with hummus. They don't melt in the car and smell funny if you forget them in your car, lol! The price is fair but i usually wait until the sales. Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Rods
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.
Phoenix, AZ

Love getting the rods they are a great quick snack and an easy dessert when does in chocolate and sprinkles. I prefer this product based off of taste and that is no too hard. They are every low in calories. I would prefer them to have less salt on them or even make a saltless kind of they haven't already.
Ava S.
Ava S.
Gilbert, MN

I really love these pretzels. They have enough salt to the point where it's not too much but I can enjoy it at the same time. They are pretty healthy too. They never have really added any defects to anyone I know of's diet. They are very good and I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.

I love pretzels. These pretzel rods are great for snacking, making fun little food crafts,. they're great for dipping in chocolate or whatever kind of melty thing you like to dip pretzels in. They're good to break in half for a party tray as well. And they taste delicious just by themselves.
Kortnee M.
Kortnee M.
Frankford, DE

Snyders, The best pretzels you can buy in a store. I will pay more for this any day. They never leave me disappointed. This is our go to snack for parties or just whenever. Store brand pretzels don't have as good as a flavor and sometimes are a little on the stale side, but not Snyder's .
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Kent, OH

Love these for a healthy and easy snack, use them at the summer camp I work for all the time with young children and they love them! My favorite use for them personally are that during holidays I will dip them in chocolate and put sprinkles on them for a semi-healthy and fun snack!
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA

These are the perfect dipping snack! Will you have them at your super bowl party this year?
Malayna G.
Malayna G.

Do these come in different flavors?

Join Now