Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Pieces Jalapeno uploaded by caioamsouza S.Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Pieces Jalapeno uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations Like Our Jalapeño Pretzel Pieces, With Flavor So Authentic, You’ll Think It Was Just Plucked Off The Vine.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Jalapeno Peppers, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Vinegar Powder, Yeast, Parsley, Soybean Oil, Extractives Of Paprika, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soda.

Contains: Wheat

• What?! I need to know where to get these? Where have you ...3 Answers
  • I'm sure you love this flavor, what about the other side ...3 Answers
  • I like a little touch of spicy, but how hot do these taste?3 Answers
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
Very flavorful and addicting. It's almost like eating fried jalapeños with the crunchy of the pretzel.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
I cannot put the bag down. These are so addictive and very reasonably priced. It makes a great snack!
Ciera T.
🙌🙌🙌 yessss!!! Soooooo good!!! I have 2 bag in my work desk. These are the best I done with cheddar!!
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I don't like this flavor. I like the Snyders pretzels in honey mustard, this one kind of smells.
Chellsea H.
Alder, MT
Incredible. That's really all I can say! Who Doesn't love pretzels? Especially cheesy ones
Racheal H.
Waltham , Ma
Best snakc ever for traveling!!!! they are the perfect size and the flavor is amazing
Jessica M.
So yummy! Love these! kinda spicy though so not for kids! but delicious snack :)
Morgan H.
Medway
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I love flavored pretzel pieces! These were one of the things I missed most when going gluten free, and I am so excited the have started introducing gluten free versions! They are pretty spicy so be warned
Dana S.
lansing
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a big spice fan, but these are amazing. Big pieces of pretzels bursting with flavor!
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
Purchased at: Publix
Jalapeno Pretzel Pieces from Snyder's of Hanover is a snack choice you can feel good about. They are slow baked, boast a natural sourdough flavor and are made with real jalapenos. These pretzel pieces are seasoned to perfection and are bursting with flavor for a satisfying and crunchy snack you are sure to love.
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm sure you love this flavor, what about the other side of the spectrum? Have you tried the salted caramel? Any thoughts?
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
I like a little touch of spicy, but how hot do these taste?
Loni F.
What?! I need to know where to get these? Where have you seen them?
Gina S.
Easton, PA
What's you favorite flavor?