Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
My all time favorite flavor of these is the Buttermilk Ranch ones. I can't see which variation I'm actually reviewing because I am using the app on my phone so... Anyways, these buttermilk ranch pretzel pieces are very addictive πŸ˜‹. The flavor of the ranch is very well made and the pretzels are broken up & perfectly coated in the dry mix. There's many times that I'll have a bag sitting near me during my favorite TV show and not realize how much I've eaten until they're half gone lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ honestly though, I highly recommend them. I've also tried several other flavors; such as Honey Mustard & Cheddar Cheese, which are also very good. I'm not sure about the spicy flavors because my stomach can't handle spicy foods of any kind πŸ˜‰