Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Pieces Jalapeno uploaded by caioamsouza S.Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Pieces Jalapeno uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #54 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations Like Our Jalapeño Pretzel Pieces, With Flavor So Authentic, You’ll Think It Was Just Plucked Off The Vine.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Jalapeno Peppers, Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Vinegar Powder, Yeast, Parsley, Soybean Oil, Extractives Of Paprika, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Soda.

Contains: Wheat

• What?! I need to know where to get these? Where have you ...3 Answers
  • I'm sure you love this flavor, what about the other side ...3 Answers
  • I like a little touch of spicy, but how hot do these taste?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
My all time favorite flavor of these is the Buttermilk Ranch ones. I can't see which variation I'm actually reviewing because I am using the app on my phone so... Anyways, these buttermilk ranch pretzel pieces are very addictive 😋. The flavor of the ranch is very well made and the pretzels are broken up & perfectly coated in the dry mix. There's many times that I'll have a bag sitting near me during my favorite TV show and not realize how much I've eaten until they're half gone lol 😂 😂 😂 honestly though, I highly recommend them. I've also tried several other flavors; such as Honey Mustard & Cheddar Cheese, which are also very good. I'm not sure about the spicy flavors because my stomach can't handle spicy foods of any kind 😉
Shelby W.
Atlanta
These things are so good. They’re kinda higher calorie than regular pretzels. But I do really like them. I love anything with a bit of spice. Most pretzels don’t have bold flavors like this so it’s nice to try something new.
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
These jalapenos pretzel pieces are so good my dad got me hooked on them when I was young I really hot addicted to the flavor of them I wish them made a soft pretzel like these with a cheese dip
April B.
United States
These are the most addicting snacks ever. The pieces vary in size but most are small. They are very crunchy and so delicious. It really does have a honey mustard flavor. Very delicious.
caioamsouza S.
Chester, NJ
This is one of the bests snacks that I’ve ever eat. This brand of pretzels pieces is very good and they have a lot of different flavors. This one is a little spicy, and really has the Jalapeño flavor.
Probably not the healthiest snack in the world, but one of the tastiest in my opinion. Bursting with flavor is right. I buy these all the time and will continue to do so. They are a simple snack and are easy to grab on the go.
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
I like these, they are okay but not a staple. I'm not crazy about jalapenos which is why I'm not a big fan of these..but you might like them. Also too many ingredients noted..the less the better. They are dairy-free which is great but then they have palm oil which contributes to the destruction of wildlife and their environment in Amazon Rainforest.
Yoazin F.
Pretzel jalapeño bites is amazing it has a combination of pretzels and jalapeño, the perfect snack for parties or just while watching a movie. My husband loves these chips which is a huge plus that way I can buy more bags and say they where for him when in reality I always buy them for my self lol
Tony C.
Greensboro, NC
Honestly I'm not sure how this was able to get pass my radar. I'm a sweet and spicy type jalapenos are hot, To my tastes buds they are.,, And these aren't surprisingly enough they got some heat, but not a bite to speak of. They're truly a snackers delight. I recommend them to everyone
Caitlyn R.
Vermilion, OH
Okay I will admit I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. They are dangerously good. If you enjoy a good kick, these are for you. The perfect combination of spicy and a salted pretzel. These are a staple snack in my household!
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm sure you love this flavor, what about the other side of the spectrum? Have you tried the salted caramel? Any thoughts?
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
I like a little touch of spicy, but how hot do these taste?
Loni F.
What?! I need to know where to get these? Where have you seen them?
Gina S.
Easton, PA
What's you favorite flavor?