BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's® of Hanover Barbecue Pretzel Pieces.

New!

America's pretzel bakery Since 1909®.

Bursting with flavor!

Flavored sourdough hard pretzel. see more...

• Are these a sweet BBQ flavor? I have tried the honey mustard and ...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried these? Is it a sweet barbecue flavor? 1 Answers
  • What type of dip or salsa would you recommend to go with these pr...3 Answers
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
These pretzels are unbelievably good. The flavor is nice and bold, but without being overly salty. They are very affordable. I don't eat pretzels very often due to the high levels of carbs, but when I do, I always buy this brand. I highly recommend them.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
Foodie Expert
I don't recommend these. They are hard as a rock and the taste isn't good either.
kiara v.
Poway, Ca
By far some of the best hard pretzels they are very yummy. Perfect snack on the go or dip them in chocolate.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
They are a great snack, and I like to dip them in peanut butter. They also crumble well on top of chocolate ice cream.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
These are great with so many things. Dipping them in peanut butter is my favorite way to eat them. Very crunchy and the perfect amount of salt.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Foodie Expert
Ive always been a fan of pretzels, but I love the sticks so much better for some reason. If I'm craving salty potato chips, ill eat these instead and they satisfy my craving.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
These are so addicting! Once you eat one, the best thing you know the whole bag is gone!
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
Perfect snack for any occasion, whether your a child, teem, college kid, or adult! Highly recommend
Donna b.
Lilburn, GA
I love these! You can eat there plain, and you can dip it into whatever sauce your heart desires!!!
Monica F.
These are so good but to be honest i like the mustard and onion one much better. so yeah there good. me and my brother fight over the bag so much that my mom started getting us our own bag
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
What type of dip or salsa would you recommend to go with these pretzels?
Allison D.
Are these a sweet BBQ flavor? I have tried the honey mustard and onion, are these better?
Jessica W.
Anyone tried these? Is it a sweet barbecue flavor?