BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover Barbecue Pretzel Pieces.

New!

America's pretzel bakery Since 1909®.

Bursting with flavor!

Flavored sourdough hard pretzel.

• Are these a sweet BBQ flavor? I have tried the honey must...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried these? Is it a sweet barbecue flavor? 1 Answers
  • What type of dip or salsa would you recommend to go with ...3 Answers
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
These pretzels are unbelievably good. The flavor is nice and bold, but without being overly salty. They are very affordable. I don't eat pretzels very often due to the high levels of carbs, but when I do, I always buy this brand. I highly recommend them.
Karianna R.
Lafayette , IN
To me a pretzel is a pretzel, so I think they're fine. My brother, however, (a pretzel aficionado) claims that these are the best pretzels money can buy. Although it does take a good amount of money to buy these at $4 a bag. A bit pricey I think.
Monica F.
These are so good but to be honest i like the mustard and onion one much better. so yeah there good. me and my brother fight over the bag so much that my mom started getting us our own bag
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
Ive always been a fan of pretzels, but I love the sticks so much better for some reason. If I'm craving salty potato chips, ill eat these instead and they satisfy my craving.
Ashley D.
I think the Snyders brand is great. The flavor combinations are tasty and the price is reasonable, especially when they are on sale! BBQ is so good!
Patricia C.
Chesapeake, VA
I loves there with honey mustard. I could eat them all day... They don't last too long in my home get them while you can is typical in my house.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
These are great with so many things. Dipping them in peanut butter is my favorite way to eat them. Very crunchy and the perfect amount of salt.
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
These are my favorite pretzels, ever. I love them! My go to snack. I prefer these over any other brand of pretzels. They are just so good!
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
These flavored pretzel pieces are sooooo good. Love to have these around for a snack but can't be trusted with an opened bag. Too good.
Sunny R.
Great crunch, great flavor and the best salty snack. I love the pretzels by themselves. They're great with chocolate as well.
Jessica L.
Athol, MA
What type of dip or salsa would you recommend to go with these pretzels?
Jessica W.
Anyone tried these? Is it a sweet barbecue flavor?
Allison D.
Are these a sweet BBQ flavor? I have tried the honey mustard and onion, are these better?