Snyders Of Hanover Pretzel Dips Chocolate Covered Pretzels uploaded by Kelly R.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #47 in Pretzels

• These look so delicious, has anyone tried them 2 Answers
  • Do these come in a variety pack or just single buy?2 Answers
  • I always see this when I'm at the store and was always curious to...2 Answers
Tasha W.
Center Point, AL
I have to admit I am not a big fan of pretzels , but my children wanted these particular ones. I tried them and fell in love with them. They are so delicious, The combination of sweet and savory is so tasty! These are my new favorite snack. I love the Snyder's of Hanover brand pretzels!
Dakota C.
Hanover , PA
These are my favorite chocolate covered pretzels the chocolate tastes amazing and this definitely went beyond my expectations I got this at a giant grocery store so you can find it any where I would definitely recommend this to anyone that loves chocolate and pretzels
Danielle W.
Auburn, ME
Addicted. These pretzels are the perfect sweet and salty combination! They satisfy the sweet tooth and the craving for something crunchy and salty all at the same time. I'm definitely a repeat customer and recommend these to anyone. But beware, they are addicting!!
Rebecca C.
These are really good and they make a great snack. I can eat 2 or 3 of these and get my chocolate fix. The pretzels are coated in plenty of chocolate, but the pretzels are good too, they are not stale and gross like a lot of other dipped pretzels. I love these!
Jodi S.
Yum !!!! These pretzels are so good. I got the dark chocolate ones and they have the perfect amount of sweet and crunch. I have tried to stay away from chips and these make it easy. The pretzels aren't stale or too hard. The chocolate makes them even better
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
love love love chocolate covered pretzels! I like them because they're the mini ones so they are bite-sized and they don't get all over the place messy. Can't go wrong with Hershey's chocolate either. Definitely recommend these to everyone
Marlene J.
These are so good I could eat the whole bag at one time no lie!!!!! I am a repeat customer I also love the honey twists! So addicting! How do you do it! I always buy at walmart! Cheapest option!!! I recommend and share all the way!
Claudia R.
Baytown, TX
Amazing product !!! The chocolate is not over powering at all. Great for a little snack. It's not something you'd want to eat all the time considering the sugar. These pretzels are absolutely delicious. Certainly recommend trying
bayley c.
Durant, OK
My favorite late night snack! If you love a sweety and salty snack, you'll love this. I usually eat a plant based diet but when I want a little snack when I am extra hungry these are something I will definitely grab.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Be careful because you can't just eat one. This snack is delicious, reasonably priced and can be found at all major grocery chains. You can have a few and get your sweet fix...just don't look at the calorie count :)
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Are these any good?
SoNice T.
This looks really good, does it taste good?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love pretzel covered in chocolate especially if it's white chocolate. Are their any other flavors?
Irene B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These look so delicious, has anyone tried them
Shana B.
Do these come in a variety pack or just single buy?