Snyders Of Hanover Pretzel Dips Chocolate Covered Pretzels uploaded by Kelly R.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #29 in Pretzels

• These look so delicious, has anyone tried them 2 Answers
  • Do these come in a variety pack or just single buy?2 Answers
  • I always see this when I'm at the store and was always curious to...2 Answers
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tina C.
Springfield, MO
These pretzels are so yummy! They are great for dipping in melted chocolate and the flavor adds to it. They are reasonably priced and most times they have coupons on the bags! I will definitely be purchasing these again! I don't think I will use a different pretzel for dipping! These are the best!
Tasha W.
Center Point, AL
I have to admit I am not a big fan of pretzels , but my children wanted these particular ones. I tried them and fell in love with them. They are so delicious, The combination of sweet and savory is so tasty! These are my new favorite snack. I love the Snyder's of Hanover brand pretzels!
Taylor G.
Angleton, TX
I love Snyders Of Hanover Pretzel dips Chocolate Covered Pretzels. They exceed my expectations. They are amazing. They are kinda expensive so I don't get them very often. They are very delicious. The chocolate tastes amazing. I highly recommend these to others
Laura Z.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely loved these, great for when you're craving something sweet and salty. I can find them at most places at a super affordable price. I swear I could eat them all day, they are better than similar products that I tried. Strongly recommend you try them, you won't regret it!
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Who doesn't love chocolate covered pretzels? These are fantastic and way more affordable than I would imagine! Give me bag of these and my couch and I'm good for the day! Highly recommend these for my salty and sweet lovers.
Emma D.
These are the perfect snack on the go! I love the combination of salty and sweet! And you would think that sometimes chocolate covered pretzels would get soft of stale or loose their crunchiness, but not these! They stay fresh and crunchy even covered in chocolate! I got mine at my local grocery store. Great choice! :) 5 stars
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these pretzels! One of mine and my sisters favorite treats. Not particularly healthy because they are covered in chocolate but still delicious. They are much less expensive then typical chocolate covered pretzels, so I would recommend.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
A perfect SWEET and SALTY snack!!! Always a perfect snack to have in the house when Aunt FLOW is in town! Also the chocolate is not like most chocolates, it has that MELT IN YOUR MOUTH taste! It's pretty perfect!
Danielle W.
New Gloucester, ME
Addicted. These pretzels are the perfect sweet and salty combination! They satisfy the sweet tooth and the craving for something crunchy and salty all at the same time. I'm definitely a repeat customer and recommend these to anyone. But beware, they are addicting!!
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Are these any good?
SoNice T.
This looks really good, does it taste good?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love pretzel covered in chocolate especially if it's white chocolate. Are their any other flavors?
Irene B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These look so delicious, has anyone tried them
Shana B.
Do these come in a variety pack or just single buy?