Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Dips uploaded by Elizabeth M.Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Dips uploaded by Amber B.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #28 in Pretzels

• Delicious! Perfect balance of sweet and salty! Love that the pret...1 Answers
  • Are these available in white chocolate ? 1 Answers
  • Are these a good healthy choice for a snack for young kids? I mea...1 Answers
Snyder's Of Hanover Pretzel Dips
  • "I really like all Snyder's and I love chocolate covered pretzels but my favorite Snyder's snake is the Buffalo sourdough chips" in 20 reviews
  • "If your looking for a sweet and salty snack this is it i could eat the whole bag without thinking about it " in 8 reviews
  • "Chocolate covered pretzels are the best of both worlds, both sweet and salty, how could you possibly go wrong with tht?" in 7 reviews
  • "I like dark chocolate better so I went for the Special Dark but if you like milk chocolate this is a winner " in 6 reviews
  • "The perfect picture of salty and sweet and I could eat them every single day." in 5 reviews
Brianna N.
Waukesha
These dipped pretzels are a great treat when your craving that salty but sweet kind of treat. They have just the right amount of salt with chocolate that make you want to just keep eating them and not stop. Definitely will purchase these monthly.
Danielle T.
Allendale, MI
These ar SO GOOD. I love salty and sweet snacks and these take the cake. The white chili at eons are also good but this curbs both of my cravings at the same time lol
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels are all the good things combined in one - pretzel and peanut butter sandwich, half dipped in chocolate. You avoid all the messy, melty chocolate fingers and get all the reward.
Alexis G.
Saluda , NC
These are one of my favorite pretzels for dipping into peanut butter or even Nutella. These are a great healthy snack for at work and on the go as well as for your kids lunch
William H.
Farmville, VA
Love the flavor of these products. Pretzels are a go to snack. They can have the best of both worlds of salty and sweet. Affordable product at the local grocery store.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I really like this brand of pretzel, but not the chocolate. If only they collaboration with another brand. I guess it's really up to the individual. Some really like that chocolate and some don't. Personally it's just not rich enough in my opinion. It's not awful, it's just I wouldn't purchase it again. My daughter on the other hand loved it. So that just settles it. It's up to personal preference. Plus we all know what we like or dislike. Over the product wasn't very expensive and could vary from play to place. The product was okay thw chocolate was just lacking.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I thought these would be the perfect combination of sweet and salty but I was disappointed. I love Snyder's of Hanover pretzels but maybe they cut down on the salt on these or something because I think if I had dipped their pretzels in my own melted Hershey's chocolate bar, I think it would've tasted better.
Michelle L.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Chocolate covered pretzels are a favorite of mine. I do really enjoy these pretzels however I typically prefer a more milk chocolaty flavor. I find more products that use Herseys milk chocolate (while delicious) still has a harsher chocolate flavor. That being said I still buy them all the time.
Marlie R.
This is my addiction! I love Snyders Pretzels and Hershey's Chocolate, so the two together is the perfect couple! Sweet and salty pair together in this combo to make a huge success! I will definitely repurchase!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
These are VERY addictive! You will start off only intending to eat a few then the next thing you know, the whole bag is gone! Not safe around if you are on a diet :) Just make sure you keep these stored someplace cool otherwise they melt and stick together.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Where can I find these?
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
How much comes in the pack?
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
How much pretzels come in the one pack? just wondering.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these a good healthy choice for a snack for young kids? I mean I know they are pretzels and are healthy buy are these really salty?
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
Are these available in white chocolate ?