BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snyder's® of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909™.
0g Trans Fat!
Made with Real Peanut Butter.
Filled with Creamy Goodness.
Net wt 8 oz (226.8g).

Melanie B.
While not the best for you in regards to calories or fat content, who can ever say no to peanut butter and pretzels? I know I can't and Snyder makes this quite easy to enjoy with their peanut butter pretzel sandwiches. I don't splurge on junk food often, but this is definitely one I enjoy!
Denise V.
We buy these for work, I don't eat salty food often, but I do like peanut butter and like these pretzels, they have a great crunch.  I think I am going to try to pack some in my bike bag for my long bike rides.  I have seen them on some long run race courses, the salty and peanut butter are a good combination.
Dana H.
Des Moines, IA
Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches are some of the best peanut butter sandwiches I have ever tried. We usually buy ours at Target or Walmart. They are a great value for how many you get!
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
These little bites of heaven are the perfect thing to cure the afternoon tummy growls. The peanut butter packs in some protein in a crunchy little package. They have recently added some honey which I can only taste at the end. Not my favorite part, but not too bad.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
These are SO good. The peanut butter has a little sweetness to it. It goes perfectly with the salty pretzel. I could easily sit and eat the whole bag!
Kathy B.
Kent, WA
I bought a snack-size bag last week on a day trip. These are the perfect pick-me-up snack to give a boost in the afternoon. Delicious.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
Love munching on snacks let alone pretzels but these snacks are great for on the go for a quick needed boost !
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
These are so tasty! My whole crew loves them! Snyder's pretzels are always a good choice for snacktime!