Snyder's of Hanover Organic Whole Wheat & Oat Sticks, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) uploaded by Cindy S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #9 in Pretzels

Kyra C.
Roseville, CA
Love these pretzels!!! The whole wheat and oat are perfect since they are a healthier alternative to the regular pretzels, and they are the perfect size for snacking!! I can easily give them to my two-year-old without worrying he will shove too many in his mouth and choke.
Chasity E.
Port Neches, TX
My son is addicted to these. He takes them in his lunches instead of chips. We typically find these at HEB and he prefers them to the HEB branded "healthy option" pretzels. I like that this is a healthier option for him and I would recommend this product to other mothers.
Cache S.
This is my all time favorite snack! You can never go wrong with snacking on pretzels over salty potato chips. Pretzels can be paired with a lot of different condiments. These are my favorite because they have a sweet taste to them and I love that they are the sticks!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Sweet and salty, crunchy and basically the perfect snack! These go great with meat and cheese, alone, or with dips like hummus or cheese dip. My boyfriend loves them with veggies and fruits as his lunch snack and I usually have them for a late evening snack!
KAT P.
San Jose, CA
Morning, noon, or night, I never feel guilty about eating these. I love a light and healthy snack. It's clean eating for the junk food lover attempting to turn her life around. I'm on the road to getting those six pack abs! My dietician would be so proud.
sarah t.
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks to eat and this brand and flavor in particular is one of my favorites. Sometimes I like to crush this up and put it in my yogurt with different sweet ingredients and it's honestly so hearty and delicious.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
These are my favorite pretzel brand and my favorite from the Snyders brand! Perfect amount of salt, the bag is almost always filled to the top (which never happens with any chips/pretzels) and I've never had a stale package. So delicious
Rachel M.
Basalt, CO
Delicious little crunchy snacks. I personally use them to hold hummus and cheese dips- but these salty little joys can hold their own too. And without al of those fake ingredients you won't feel as guilty for enjoying the extra handfuls
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Pretzels are always a great snack and this brand tastes great . They are more crispy than other brands and the flavor is nice .. I mix with other nuts and candy to make trial mix . Overall the taste is good and great on the go snack
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I will always love these pretzels! My Sunday school teacher as a child would bring these into our lesson with us, give us cheese sticks, and we would weave the cheese around the pretzel! So tasty and such good memories.