Snyder's Of Hanover Organic Whole Wheat & Oat Sticks uploaded by Cindy S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ivette M.
eugene, or
They're a little harder than expected, but they are good. I eat them with hummus to add even more flavor. I bought these at H-E-B. Super affordable, I would buy these again. It was the first time I bought pretzel sticks. I would recommend them to friends, for sure.
Heidi H.
These pretzels are my go to snack when I am craving something salty. They are crunchy and the sticks make them perfect for dipping. They are the perfect grab and go snack and the oat and wheat flavor is great if you are looking for something a little different than the traditional pretzel!

Cache S.
Warrensburg
This is my all time favorite snack! You can never go wrong with snacking on pretzels over salty potato chips. Pretzels can be paired with a lot of different condiments. These are my favorite because they have a sweet taste to them and I love that they are the sticks!
Claire D.
Cincinnati , OH
These are so yummy! I love pairing them with peanut butter as a quick and easy snack. They are sweeter than a regular pretzel which makes them slightly unique. Taste great and makes me feel heathly when I eat them because of the whole wheat Yum!
sarah t.
Pretzels are one of my favorite snacks to eat and this brand and flavor in particular is one of my favorites. Sometimes I like to crush this up and put it in my yogurt with different sweet ingredients and it's honestly so hearty and delicious.
KAT P.
San Jose, CA
Morning, noon, or night, I never feel guilty about eating these. I love a light and healthy snack. It's clean eating for the junk food lover attempting to turn her life around. I'm on the road to getting those six pack abs! My dietician would be so proud.
Jessa L.
I love these pretzel sticks, they make for a healthy snack and are easy to take on the go. For parties with the girls I like to roll them in chocolate and they are perfect for it! During the holidays my family issues them in gingerbread house construction.
Brittany Y.
Austin, AR
So it may be a psychological thing but the pretzel sticks are far better than the rest! Easier to eat and small enough to have a lot more in your snack bag for lunch away from home. They are salty with a crunch!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
These are my favorite pretzel brand and my favorite from the Snyders brand! Perfect amount of salt, the bag is almost always filled to the top (which never happens with any chips/pretzels) and I've never had a stale package. So delicious
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
I love these pretzels! Great snack for me at work. Delicious and great for on the go. I definitely recommend trying these out. I put some in my sons lunch almost every day and he loves them. Thumbs up from me.