Snyder's Of Hanover Olde Tyme uploaded by Anita S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #65 in Pretzels

Our Olde Tyme Pretzels Offer The Original, Hearth-baked Taste And Texture That America Has Loved Since 1909. They’re Perfect For Snacking Or Entertaining. You’ll Love This Time-honored Snack With Only 1 Gram Of Fat Per Serving.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Canola Oil, Salt, Malt, Yeast, Soda.

Contains : Wheat

Buy on Walmart
KessBeautyKorner B.
Boca Raton, FL
I've eaten pretzels for a long time long and have tried tons of brands. When I discovered snyder's at target/walmart about 12 years ago I stopped looking. Now I order them on amazon and still love them as much as the original. They taste fresh from amazon (sometimes the store bought ones are stale or accidentally opened. 9oz is smaller than the store version so keep that in mind. store usually has the pounder (ie. 16oz). i find that too much for one person to eat and it goes stale fast after you open.) Perfect blend of saltiness and sourdough. Very few ingredients. Seems very healthy. Try them dipped in peanut butter for a change.
Melanie G.
Jacksonville, FL
Craveworthy!! So my mom brought these pretzels to our home during a visit a few months ago and I was hooked immediately! I literally could not stop eating these pretzels! The texture is unique to even other Snyders, in my opinion a little softer, the flavor is delicious, salted but very lightly salted, which I love! The bag mom brought was finished and a few days later I awoke one morning craving these pretzels, craziest thing!! I went nuts when I couldn't find them in any of my local stores until recently when my grocery store started carrying old tyme and I snatched up 3 bags to ensure I have them in hand, lol
alyssa S.
These are beyond the best pretzels both me and my kids love them.. I love all types of pretzels but these are one of the best... I love how they make them so big and they still put a good amount in the bag and it's a plus that they still taste the same as the small pretzels I would totally recommend if your a pretzels lover like me..
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Love the taste, just the right amount of salt, good thickness to the pretzel which gives it a great crunch. Delicious to eat right out of the bag or mixed with peanut butter, nuts, hummus or other dips. Everyone in our family loves them and we would recommend them to anyone!
Stacy L.
Fort Collins, CO
Everything you want in a pretzel! The most tasty snack ever! It's super crunchy but not too crunchy. Like, you won't break your teeth trying to eat it. If you need a crunchy salty snack the Old Tyme pretzels are where it's at! Sometimes I dip them in nacho cheese just to add a lititle extra pow, and it's soooooo delicious!
Mindy M.
Love the crunch of these pretzels! For a quick party app, smash the bag until pretzels are bite sized, mix with 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix and a little vegetable oil. Microwave for 2 minutes tossing halfway through. Amazing!
Renata C.
Margate, FL
This is a great tasting alternative for the regular old pretzel. I like it with hummus, wine and cheese. Even though this is a grown up snack, my two year old loves snacking on it on the go. This is such a great alternative for families and anyone looking for a yummy snack.
Jamie T.
Oakland, ME
By far my favorite type of pretzels at the grocery store!! they are always fresh and never disappoint! I do not have anything negative to say about this product only wish more came in the bag!! but thats because I love them so much. I would totally recommened these to anyone!
Brittany J.
Allentown
love these pretzels! they're just the right salt & crunch. They make great snacks on their own, but also hold up to dips like hummus.   They are also good for car rides or hikes as they are filling without making you sick.  Good product for sure.  My favorite pretzel.
Jacqueline M.
I've tried alot of different pretzels, but I always can tell when it's from Snyder's. There's just something about the texture that is so enjoyable. It's not too hard that I feel like I'm going to break a tooth, but it isn't soft either. It's very enjoyable.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Has anyone tried Pretzel Pizza?