BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm curious as to how these taste? Sometimes whole grain foods ha...2 Answers
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I really enjoy these pretzels, they're tasty and not hard to bite, they're all not entirely covered with salt which i do love. They are pretty affordable. They make good snacks for movie night or any other time really. I do enjoy these and will be having them again.
Rachael V.
Snyders is 100% the best brand of pretzels out there. I love the taste of the multigrain ones too. Now I'm craving some of these
Kadira L.
Snyders pretzels are the best! We buy big bags and my entire family goes through it within a couple days! Great for snacking
Alexis R.
These pretzels are perfect. They come in large sizes and have a perfect amount of salt. They make such a great snack.
Jennifer N.
Troy, MO
Cheap and taste great perfect snack for the kids at home or on the go and you can find them almost anywhere
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
Snyders seriously makes the best pretzels of all time! These are fantastic alone, or with a dip of choice!
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
These pretzel were ok I've had better...they were not bad but it had an after taste.
McKenzie B.
I love snyders products and my kids love these pretzel twists. Worth the money!
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I'm curious as to how these taste? Sometimes whole grain foods have a different taste. Are they good or would you just prefer to stick to regular pretzels?