BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #44 in Pretzels

Our Mini Pretzels Offer All The Naturally Delicious Flavor Of Traditional Pretzels In A Crunchy, Bite-size Snack. They’re Perfect For Snacking At Home Or On-the-go. You'll Love This Fun, Flavorful Fat-free Snack.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Malt, Dextrose, Canola Oil*, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat

• What's the biggest pack you can get of these?2 Answers
  • I love all their kinds of pretzels my favorite is the har...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Snyder's make an amazing pretzel if you're going to buy any pretzel from any brand please make it Snyder's because most other pretzels are super dry and they just immediately dry your mouth out I recommend Snyder's for sure
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels what a perfect snack! I love these pretzels because they are always fresh and crunchy and never over salted like other brands tend to be.
Danielle S.
Davie, FL
My family loves these pretzels. I have been buying this brand for years & they do not disappoint. I love how they really pack all of their bags to make sure you’re really getting a good amount of what you paid for! Great flavor.
Ashlee B.
Dover, NH
Snyder’s is the best brand of pretzels by far! I bought these at my local grocery store and ate them all probably in one night. The taste is really wonderful and they aren’t too hard like some of the other store brands!
Taylor L.
I love to munch on these. Great alone or with a dip. If I am feeling like it needs dip, I will use peanut butter, cheese dip, or ranch. Healthy snack and usually on sale. Great flavor and my go to pretzel.
Sidney L.
Honestly I would recommend gluten free pretzels. They are a lot better in my opinion. Snyder’s is just ok. There is not much too then but they are a satisfactory snack for me. I am not too found of them.
Allison S.
These pretzels taste great. They aren’t obviously a soft pretzel, which I’d prefer, but taste better than off brand pretzels. If you like salt, it has a decent amount on them but not so much that it’s overpowering.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Very good pretzel with a great value found anywhere. They are the classic bar pretzel or party pretzel for a reason. They taste so good, they are priced well, and you can find them anywhere. They come in different size bags for you can buy the right amount as needed for a roadtrip a snack or a party. HIGHLY recommend these pretzels you can't go wrong with Snyder
Abigail S.
Marysville, CA
Excellent snack low fat tastey salty I love it not as salty as me though I can get a 36 pack of these for 10$ on Amazon it's a really good deal my three year old son and husband eat them as well no complaints there either perfect size for a snack or a craving for adults and toddlers excellent taste definitely five stars
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
Bomb! Love these for a healthy snack! My husband and kids love them too! We go through quite a few bags a week! They taste so good with just the right amount of salt added! I cant eat any other pretzel they all taste way to salty! Try these!!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
What's the biggest pack you can get of these?
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I love all their kinds of pretzels my favorite is the hard pretzels...they are good to take when you are traveling pack for school lunches and for packing your lunch for work