BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #31 in Pretzels

Our Mini Pretzels Offer All The Naturally Delicious Flavor Of Traditional Pretzels In A Crunchy, Bite-size Snack. They’re Perfect For Snacking At Home Or On-the-go. You'll Love This Fun, Flavorful Fat-free Snack.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Malt, Dextrose, Canola Oil*, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat

• What's the biggest pack you can get of these?2 Answers
  • I love all their kinds of pretzels my favorite is the har...1 Answers
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Snyder's make an amazing pretzel if you're going to buy any pretzel from any brand please make it Snyder's because most other pretzels are super dry and they just immediately dry your mouth out I recommend Snyder's for sure
Dianna J.
norton
If you are a pretzel lover but just like to pop things in your mouth like me, head over to your local grocery store and pick some mini Snyder pretzels up. Good crunch, perfect amount of salt. And also great for dipping in peanut butter or Nutella.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels what a perfect snack! I love these pretzels because they are always fresh and crunchy and never over salted like other brands tend to be.
Vasudha D.
New York
Love these with creamy peanut butter. One of my favorite snacks of all time. They also taste good with hummus. They pair so well with beer on a hot summer’s day. Just thinking about it is making me hungry and thirsty.
Allison S.
These pretzels taste great. They aren’t obviously a soft pretzel, which I’d prefer, but taste better than off brand pretzels. If you like salt, it has a decent amount on them but not so much that it’s overpowering.
Tom B.
United States
I love the mini pretzel variety, because it makes me feel like there are more, even though it's probably the same amount. It's a great healthy snack for on the go!
Leann N.
These are my favorite pretzels! The size is perfect and there is just enough salt on them. They are pretty firm and don't break up in the bag which I like. The taste of these are my favorite. I always have a hard time finding these in the store but when I do I'm sure to get them!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Very good pretzel with a great value found anywhere. They are the classic bar pretzel or party pretzel for a reason. They taste so good, they are priced well, and you can find them anywhere. They come in different size bags for you can buy the right amount as needed for a roadtrip a snack or a party. HIGHLY recommend these pretzels you can't go wrong with Snyder
Influenster M.
Excellent snack low fat tastey salty I love it not as salty as me though I can get a 36 pack of these for 10$ on Amazon it's a really good deal my three year old son and husband eat them as well no complaints there either perfect size for a snack or a craving for adults and toddlers excellent taste definitely five stars
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
Bomb! Love these for a healthy snack! My husband and kids love them too! We go through quite a few bags a week! They taste so good with just the right amount of salt added! I cant eat any other pretzel they all taste way to salty! Try these!!
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
What's the biggest pack you can get of these?
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I love all their kinds of pretzels my favorite is the hard pretzels...they are good to take when you are traveling pack for school lunches and for packing your lunch for work

back