Snyder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels uploaded by Audrey S.Snyder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels uploaded by Teresa C.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Snyder's® of Hanover Mini Pretzels.
America's pretzel bakery since 1909®.
Fat free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather B.
Sevierville, TN
I bought this exact container of pretzels off jet.com for only a couple bucks! I love these pretzels, they taste wonderful & big plus is they are fat free. I take a baggy of them to the pool with me whenever I go, they make the perfect pool snack.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Snyder's has to be one of the best brands of standard pretzels on the market. The crunch is perfect, they are not too dark or light, just that perfect middle area.
Maureen M.
I really enjoy using these to make chocolate covered pretzels. Especially during the holidays. I normally purchase them at Target.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Snyder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels what a perfect snack! I love these pretzels because they are always fresh and crunchy and never over salted like other brands tend to be.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
Pretzels are a great snack. These are cute and an entire one can fit in an adult mouth. The packaging would be 100 times better if it involved a zip lock but I digress. Everyone who enjoys pretzels knows these are good.
Taylor L.
I love to munch on these. Great alone or with a dip. If I am feeling like it needs dip, I will use peanut butter, cheese dip, or ranch. Healthy snack and usually on sale. Great flavor and my go to pretzel.
Jenni P.
Franklin, WI
There is always a bag of these at my house. It's my go to snack after a long day. A handful dunked in peanut butter is the perfect sweet and salty snack! My kids love them too!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Very good pretzel with a great value found anywhere. They are the classic bar pretzel or party pretzel for a reason. They taste so good, they are priced well, and you can find them anywhere. They come in different size bags for you can buy the right amount as needed for a roadtrip a snack or a party. HIGHLY recommend these pretzels you can't go wrong with Snyder
Ana J.
I love all pretzels! But these are my favorite. The small twists are great because they're bite sizes and aren't too hard to bite through. These are the perfect snack at any time, and it's super fun to mix and match other snacks with it!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
I do not live far from Hanover; the location where these pretzels are made.  We have been there for a tour and we love them! Regarding the pretzels this is the only brand we really buy.  My youngest son and I love to snack on them with or without peanut butter.  Great choice!