Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels uploaded by Abigail S.Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels uploaded by Teresa C.Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels uploaded by Audrey S.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Our Mini Pretzels Offer All The Naturally Delicious Flavor Of Traditional Pretzels In A Crunchy, Bite-size Snack. They’re Perfect For Snacking At Home Or On-the-go. You'll Love This Fun, Flavorful Fat-free Snack.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Malt, Dextrose, Canola Oil*, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat

Buy on Jet.com
Allison S.
These pretzels taste great. They aren’t obviously a soft pretzel, which I’d prefer, but taste better than off brand pretzels. If you like salt, it has a decent amount on them but not so much that it’s overpowering.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Snyder's-Of-Hanover Mini Pretzels what a perfect snack! I love these pretzels because they are always fresh and crunchy and never over salted like other brands tend to be.
Taylor L.
I love to munch on these. Great alone or with a dip. If I am feeling like it needs dip, I will use peanut butter, cheese dip, or ranch. Healthy snack and usually on sale. Great flavor and my go to pretzel.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Very good pretzel with a great value found anywhere. They are the classic bar pretzel or party pretzel for a reason. They taste so good, they are priced well, and you can find them anywhere. They come in different size bags for you can buy the right amount as needed for a roadtrip a snack or a party. HIGHLY recommend these pretzels you can't go wrong with Snyder
Abigail S.
Marysville, CA
Excellent snack low fat tastey salty I love it not as salty as me though I can get a 36 pack of these for 10$ on Amazon it's a really good deal my three year old son and husband eat them as well no complaints there either perfect size for a snack or a craving for adults and toddlers excellent taste definitely five stars
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
Bomb! Love these for a healthy snack! My husband and kids love them too! We go through quite a few bags a week! They taste so good with just the right amount of salt added! I cant eat any other pretzel they all taste way to salty! Try these!!
Ana J.
I love all pretzels! But these are my favorite. The small twists are great because they're bite sizes and aren't too hard to bite through. These are the perfect snack at any time, and it's super fun to mix and match other snacks with it!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
I do not live far from Hanover; the location where these pretzels are made.  We have been there for a tour and we love them! Regarding the pretzels this is the only brand we really buy.  My youngest son and I love to snack on them with or without peanut butter.  Great choice!
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
Who doesn't love a good pretzel? Especially if they are cute and mini! They make a great snack and go well with hummus or even peanut butter if you are feeling extra crazy. You can buy this salty snack from almost any grocery store and everyone should give them a try. Yum!
Brenna Z.
I love these mini pretzels for when I make my own "chex mix" mix! They are yummy and don't have too much salt in my opinion. They are a nice snack for kids and adults and I like the bulk size they can alternatively be sold in. I would recommend to others.