BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Our Mini Pretzels Offer All The Naturally Delicious Flavor Of Traditional Pretzels In A Crunchy, Bite-size Snack. They’re Perfect For Snacking At Home Or On-the-go. You'll Love This Fun, Flavorful Fat-free Snack.

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Malt, Dextrose, Canola Oil*, Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat

• What's the biggest pack you can get of these?2 Answers
  • I love all their kinds of pretzels my favorite is the har...1 Answers
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Snyder's make an amazing pretzel if you're going to buy any pretzel from any brand please make it Snyder's because most other pretzels are super dry and they just immediately dry your mouth out I recommend Snyder's for sure
Allison S.
These pretzels taste great. They aren’t obviously a soft pretzel, which I’d prefer, but taste better than off brand pretzels. If you like salt, it has a decent amount on them but not so much that it’s overpowering.
Tom B.
United States
I love the mini pretzel variety, because it makes me feel like there are more, even though it's probably the same amount. It's a great healthy snack for on the go!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Very good pretzel with a great value found anywhere. They are the classic bar pretzel or party pretzel for a reason. They taste so good, they are priced well, and you can find them anywhere. They come in different size bags for you can buy the right amount as needed for a roadtrip a snack or a party. HIGHLY recommend these pretzels you can't go wrong with Snyder
Influenster M.
Excellent snack low fat tastey salty I love it not as salty as me though I can get a 36 pack of these for 10$ on Amazon it's a really good deal my three year old son and husband eat them as well no complaints there either perfect size for a snack or a craving for adults and toddlers excellent taste definitely five stars
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
Bomb! Love these for a healthy snack! My husband and kids love them too! We go through quite a few bags a week! They taste so good with just the right amount of salt added! I cant eat any other pretzel they all taste way to salty! Try these!!
Ana J.
I love all pretzels! But these are my favorite. The small twists are great because they're bite sizes and aren't too hard to bite through. These are the perfect snack at any time, and it's super fun to mix and match other snacks with it!
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
Who doesn't love a good pretzel? Especially if they are cute and mini! They make a great snack and go well with hummus or even peanut butter if you are feeling extra crazy. You can buy this salty snack from almost any grocery store and everyone should give them a try. Yum!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
I do not live far from Hanover; the location where these pretzels are made.  We have been there for a tour and we love them! Regarding the pretzels this is the only brand we really buy.  My youngest son and I love to snack on them with or without peanut butter.  Great choice!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
great for a grab and go treat! if your a pretzel lover than there is no reason you wouldn't love these. Serving size it a bit small, but hey, we all tend to over eat in servings anyway so I guess this is a good way to stay within portion if trying to lose weight.
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
What's the biggest pack you can get of these?
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I love all their kinds of pretzels my favorite is the hard pretzels...they are good to take when you are traveling pack for school lunches and for packing your lunch for work

Walmart