BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #38 in Pretzels

To Create Snyder's Milk Chocolate Dips, We Paired The Awesome Crunch Of Snyder’s Of Hanover® Mini Pretzels With The Creamy Flavor Of Real Hershey’s Milk Chocolate To Create The Perfect Gourmet Combination! They’re The Perfect Pick-me-up Snack You Can Enjoy Anytime!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Milk,  Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Water, Malt, Salt, Milk Fat, Canola Oil, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin And Pgpr (Emulsifiers), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• These look so delicious, has anyone tried them 2 Answers
  • I love pretzels and chocolate chips. I have never seen ...3 Answers
  • does this feel like more of a dessert than appetizer/ sna...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy L.
[product:snyder's-of-hanover-milk-chocolate-pretzel-dips] These are so delicious, they're sweet, chocolatey ,salty and crunchy, they satisfied all my snack cravings in one little bag! Wow! The chocolate that covers the pretzel slowly melts in your mouth setting off a reaction with your tongue, and taste buds start dancing around in your mouth!
Chatel P.
Great snack sweet salty what more can you ask for? Great choice if you need a sweet pick me up. These by far meet my expectations. I wouldn’t say they are healthy. I do still recommend! You can get these at most convenient stores!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My whole family loves these! I love to snack on them when we are watching holiday movies. Something about a chocolate covered holidays just reminds me of Christmas.
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
I love chocolate and pretzels. Snyder's of hanover milk chocolate pretzel dips are a perfect combination of chocolate and pretzel. I dont really eat any other brand of pretzels. And who doesnt love salty and sweet?! I like to throw them in a baggie and take them to work for a quick snack in between clients. Temporarily curbs my apetite so i can continue to finish what i need to get done! Its also something for my sweet tooth ;)
Ashley M.
There's nothing like the combination of salty and sweet. When I can't decide what type of flavor I am in the mood for, I always choose chocolate covered pretzels. I love the combination of the salty pretzels with the sweet chocolate. Plus, I love the crunch. These will always be one of my favorite snacks.
Tina C.
Springfield, MO
These pretzels are so yummy! They are great for dipping in melted chocolate and the flavor adds to it. They are reasonably priced and most times they have coupons on the bags! I will definitely be purchasing these again! I don't think I will use a different pretzel for dipping! These are the best!
Tasha W.
Center Point, AL
I have to admit I am not a big fan of pretzels , but my children wanted these particular ones. I tried them and fell in love with them. They are so delicious, The combination of sweet and savory is so tasty! These are my new favorite snack. I love the Snyder's of Hanover brand pretzels!
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
These are my most favorite ready made pretzels! I mean how can you ever go wrong with the saltiness of Snyders pretzels dipped in Hershey's milk chocolate?!? I buy these all the time around Christmas at my local grocery store or Wal*Mart. Theyre perfect if your craving salty sweet goodness! 😍❤
Amanda K.
Got these as a "stocking stuffer" for Christmas and I think they were pretty decent, I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but my boyfriend absolutely loves them! He keeps them in the freezer and grabs a couple here and there to snack on. They are also pretty good when you crunch them up and sprinkle them on top of some ice cream.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Are these any good?
SoNice T.
This looks really good, does it taste good?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love pretzel covered in chocolate especially if it's white chocolate. Are their any other flavors?
Elizabeth M.
Vinton, VA
I love pretzels and chocolate chips. I have never seen these before and would 💘 trying them
theresa r.
On these snyder's of hanover milk chocolate prezel dips do u perfer milk chocolate or dark chocolate?