Snyder's® of Hanover Milk Chocolate Pretzel Dips uploaded by Drew B.
2 colors available

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

In 1909 the first Snyder's of Hanover® pretzel was baked to perfection. As we've grown to be America’s favorite pretzel brand, our commitment to the fine art of pretzel baking has remained. Today, Snyder's of Hanover is proud to use the same traditions of pretzel baking that inspired that first satisfied smile to many decades ago. To create Milk Chocolate Pretzel Dips we start with the classic crunch of Snyder's of Hanover Mini Pretzels. Then we cover each one in the pure decadence of Hershey's® milk chocolate. They're the delicious little rewards you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Take a dip into creamy, crispy goodness. Taste how great a pretzel can be. see more...

Kaelyn H.
Kaelyn H.
Gordonsville, VA
I get these everytime I need to satisfy that sweet but salty craving I get around a certain time. (ladies know what I mean) They're literally so perfect and delicious it's no wonder I'm gaining some extra pounds lol
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
This bag of sweet and salty joy was the Pilar of my pregnancy. I absolutely had to have them. The milk chocolate ontop of the salty pretzel is perfect for that time of month craving too. A must have.
Melody L.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love these They are just the right amount of salty and sweet and the chocolate is rich and smooth I buy them pretty often
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Ontario
These are a good cheat day snack because they arent the healthiest. These Hershey covered pretzels are something you should think of buying. They are very affordable and worth the price I would definitely recommend.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Amazing! Pretzels and chocolate are two of my favorite things so putting them together is genius. They're a little expensive but I get them when I want to splurge. A great snack!
Karina M.
Karina M.
Newberg
Mouthgasm. I like these over the "flips" brand! More rich chocolate than the other brands. I buy these and hide them away so no one else can enjoy them.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked this. I don't always love chocolate covered pretzels because the chocolate isn't always right. But I did love these.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet, salty, rich, delicious! These are my favorite go to snack when I'm craving something sweet or salty. The bags are smallish, but there are more than enough for several servings. And if there were more, I'd eat myself sick on these little bits of amazing deliciousness!
Rafiqah A.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
BEST PRETZELS EVER. THE SALTY WITH THE SWEET IS JUST PERFECT ESPECIALLY SINCE ITS MILK CHOCOLATE ITS PERFECT
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
These are so good! The perfect amount of chocolate and pretzels. A delicious salty and sweet snack. I could eat the whole bag.