BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #16 in Pretzels

To Create Snyder's Milk Chocolate Dips, We Paired The Awesome Crunch Of Snyder’s Of Hanover® Mini Pretzels With The Creamy Flavor Of Real Hershey’s Milk Chocolate To Create The Perfect Gourmet Combination! They’re The Perfect Pick-me-up Snack You Can Enjoy Anytime!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Milk,  Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Water, Malt, Salt, Milk Fat, Canola Oil, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin And Pgpr (Emulsifiers), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• These look so delicious, has anyone tried them 2 Answers
  • I love pretzels and chocolate chips. I have never seen ...3 Answers
  • does this feel like more of a dessert than appetizer/ sna...2 Answers
Amy L.
[product:snyder's-of-hanover-milk-chocolate-pretzel-dips] These are so delicious, they're sweet, chocolatey ,salty and crunchy, they satisfied all my snack cravings in one little bag! Wow! The chocolate that covers the pretzel slowly melts in your mouth setting off a reaction with your tongue, and taste buds start dancing around in your mouth!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Great snack sweet salty what more can you ask for? Great choice if you need a sweet pick me up. These by far meet my expectations. I wouldn’t say they are healthy. I do still recommend! You can get these at most convenient stores!
Brittany-Ann W.
Stephenville
These are one of my favorite brands of chocolate covered pretzels! Though it is cheaper for me to make them at home these are quick grab for not being super expensive. These have a great flavor.
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
Not a huge sweets guy but I do love these. These little snacks are the perfect mix of sweet and salty. I will warm people that they are very hard to put down. Enjoy! #delicious #yum #chocolate
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My whole family loves these! I love to snack on them when we are watching holiday movies. Something about a chocolate covered holidays just reminds me of Christmas.
April L.
Findlay, OH
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
I love chocolate and pretzels. Snyder's of hanover milk chocolate pretzel dips are a perfect combination of chocolate and pretzel. I dont really eat any other brand of pretzels. And who doesnt love salty and sweet?! I like to throw them in a baggie and take them to work for a quick snack in between clients. Temporarily curbs my apetite so i can continue to finish what i need to get done! Its also something for my sweet tooth ;)
Dianna A.
Love love this snack!!! I was first introduced to this by my boyfriend which was 7 years ago and to this day when I see this when I am out doing grocery shopping. I grab one always! It is a great combination. Pretzel and chocolate together amazingly taste sooo good
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
I put these babies in the freezer and enjoy them to the fullest. They are delicious. I actually have some in my freezer right now. They are a delicious chocolate flavor and honestly I don't know how much they cost me, I didn't look...but honestly this is just one of those things if I am in the mood for it I am going to buy it regardless. The amount of pretzels in the bag makes it perfect for lasting me several days (when I control myself).
Ashley M.
Woodbridge , NJ
There's nothing like the combination of salty and sweet. When I can't decide what type of flavor I am in the mood for, I always choose chocolate covered pretzels. I love the combination of the salty pretzels with the sweet chocolate. Plus, I love the crunch. These will always be one of my favorite snacks.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Are these any good?
SoNice T.
This looks really good, does it taste good?
Glorivee B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love pretzel covered in chocolate especially if it's white chocolate. Are their any other flavors?
Elizabeth M.
Vinton, VA
I love pretzels and chocolate chips. I have never seen these before and would 💘 trying them
theresa r.
On these snyder's of hanover milk chocolate prezel dips do u perfer milk chocolate or dark chocolate?