Snyder's Of Hanover Milk Chocolate Pretzel Dips uploaded by Amy L.Snyder's Of Hanover Milk Chocolate Pretzel Dips uploaded by Drew B.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

To Create Snyder's Milk Chocolate Dips, We Paired The Awesome Crunch Of Snyder’s Of Hanover® Mini Pretzels With The Creamy Flavor Of Real Hershey’s Milk Chocolate To Create The Perfect Gourmet Combination! They’re The Perfect Pick-me-up Snack You Can Enjoy Anytime!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Milk,  Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Water, Malt, Salt, Milk Fat, Canola Oil, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin And Pgpr (Emulsifiers), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Yeast, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Buy on Walmart
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
[product:snyder's-of-hanover-milk-chocolate-pretzel-dips] These are so delicious, they're sweet, chocolatey ,salty and crunchy, they satisfied all my snack cravings in one little bag! Wow! The chocolate that covers the pretzel slowly melts in your mouth setting off a reaction with your tongue, and taste buds start dancing around in your mouth!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My whole family loves these! I love to snack on them when we are watching holiday movies. Something about a chocolate covered holidays just reminds me of Christmas.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet, salty, rich, delicious! These are my favorite go to snack when I'm craving something sweet or salty. The bags are smallish, but there are more than enough for several servings. And if there were more, I'd eat myself sick on these little bits of amazing deliciousness!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
This bag of sweet and salty joy was the Pilar of my pregnancy. I absolutely had to have them. The milk chocolate ontop of the salty pretzel is perfect for that time of month craving too. A must have.
Chloe J.
Ontario
These are a good cheat day snack because they arent the healthiest. These Hershey covered pretzels are something you should think of buying. They are very affordable and worth the price I would definitely recommend.
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Amazing! Pretzels and chocolate are two of my favorite things so putting them together is genius. They're a little expensive but I get them when I want to splurge. A great snack!
Kaelyn H.
Gordonsville, VA
I get these everytime I need to satisfy that sweet but salty craving I get around a certain time. (ladies know what I mean) They're literally so perfect and delicious it's no wonder I'm gaining some extra pounds lol
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Mouthgasm. I like these over the "flips" brand! More rich chocolate than the other brands. I buy these and hide them away so no one else can enjoy them.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
This is definitely one of the most dangerously delicious things I've ever tasted. This is the reason I can't do a freaking diet. This is way too good!!
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I really liked this. I don't always love chocolate covered pretzels because the chocolate isn't always right. But I did love these.