BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #34 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Milk Chocolate Pretzel Dips.
America's Pretzel Bakery Since 1909®.
0g Trans Fat!
See "Nutrition Facts" for Saturated Fat.
Dipped in Hershey's.
Net wt 7 oz (198.5g). see more...

• I love pretzels and chocolate chips. I have never seen these be...3 Answers
  • does this feel like more of a dessert than appetizer/ snack? 2 Answers
  • On these snyder's of hanover milk chocolate prezel dips do u per...3 Answers
April L.
Doylestown, OH
Foodie Expert
Great product! High quality for an unbeatable price! I recommend to all who are even thinking about trying the product for the first time, you will fall in love.
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate and pretzels. Snyder's of hanover milk chocolate pretzel dips are a perfect combination of chocolate and pretzel. I dont really eat any other brand of pretzels. And who doesnt love salty and sweet?! I like to throw them in a baggie and take them to work for a quick snack in between clients. Temporarily curbs my apetite so i can continue to finish what i need to get done! Its also something for my sweet tooth ;)
Robin D.
Foodie Expert
Being a girl, there a few things that rival our absolute love & adoration for the creamy goodness that is chocolate. Sometimes sweet can be too sweet (I know, blasphemy) but that's what makes Snyder's of Hanover Milk Chocolate Pretzel Dips absolutely perfect! It has the right amount of sweet to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth & that nice salty punch to level it all out. Plus, who doesn't like that nice, hard crunch of a delicious pretzel?
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
There's nothing like the combination of salty and sweet. When I can't decide what type of flavor I am in the mood for, I always choose chocolate covered pretzels. I love the combination of the salty pretzels with the sweet chocolate. Plus, I love the crunch. These will always be one of my favorite snacks.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my most favorite ready made pretzels! I mean how can you ever go wrong with the saltiness of Snyders pretzels dipped in Hershey's milk chocolate?!? I buy these all the time around Christmas at my local grocery store or Wal*Mart. Theyre perfect if your craving salty sweet goodness! 😍❤
Nettie A.
Andover, MN
I love these pretzels. The Hershey's milk chocolate is delicious and the pretzels are great as always. I love pretzels and milk chocolate and they are so great when put together. I do buy them occasionally when I want that mix of sweet and salty.
Sarah R.
Blacksburg, VA
I love pretzels, and I love chocolate...so what could be better than chocolate dipped pretzels? These provide the PERFECT sweet & salty combo and it's hard to have just one. The perfect amount of chocolate - the pretzel does not get lost. Definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!
Katie A.
OH MY GOD. whoever thought of this idea is pure genius. These are for my girls nights. Aka pamper nights. Champagne, foot soak, nailpolish. They are my favorite pretzel brand and just a little chocolate over top of them are perfect. Delicious.
Karen R.
Arlington
I am absolutely in love with these pretzels. I get them everyday at school. I can say that I am a little too addicted to them. There is no other brand that has the better chocolate pretzel. The thing I like the most is the fact that they melt in your mouth instantly.
Elida S.
OH MY GOODNESS!! These are the Bomb dot com!! I get these every time we are driving back home from my in laws and I devour them so quick and I still want more!! If you haven't tried these you need too!! And if you don't like regular chocolate they have white chocolate too!!
theresa r.
Foodie Expert
On these snyder's of hanover milk chocolate prezel dips do u perfer milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Elizabeth M.
Vinton, VA
I love pretzels and chocolate chips. I have never seen these before and would 💘 trying them
Laurene Q.
Foodie Expert
does this feel like more of a dessert than appetizer/ snack?