BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our hot buffalo wing pretzel pieces in a single-serve size are bursting with big-time flavor while having 30% less fat than potato chips. These are all natural and contain zero trans fat and no cholesterol. Personally prepare yourself for some bold flavor when you eat these. You will think you are eating real buffalo wings!

• These are the perfect snack for any super bowl party, will you ha...1 Answers
  • How spicy are these? I usually get a mild wing at restaurants, so...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
If you live buffalo, these are spot on. Affordable and tasty. I am a huge fan of the taste, but some pieces are super small and hard to just pick up and eat.
Alayna M.
These are so yummy!!! I love spicy foods and these are delicious. Not super spicy, but just enough. Picked them up at Walmart and now they’re always a go to.
Dayna P.
Warren, OH
I typically eat pretty healthy...but these..are sooo addicting. They are my favorite, I could eat them literally everyday of my life
Anna B.
glenville
Super spicy and so delicious! I love these pretzel flavors, they never get old. The best snacks around, I recommend this product!
Kia C.
Best spicy pretzels! Perfect for a little snack, don't forget a refreshment. Definitely recommend everyone to try it!:)
Kay O.
Boston, MA
So good! Perfect snack to munch on. Best of both worlds hot wing and pretzel combo, what's not to love?
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Loooove these!! I haven't tried the buffalo flavor yet, but the honey mustard one is so good!
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
Love these things!! They are so good! A perfect snack for on the go!! Totally recommend these
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
These are the perfect snack for any super bowl party, will you have them this year?
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
How spicy are these? I usually get a mild wing at restaurants, so I don't want anything spicier than that. Thanks!