BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #30 in Nuts & Seeds

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations... Like The Spicy Flavor Of Hot Sauce Seasoned With Cayenne Peppers And Paprika. Because If You Like The Red-hot Taste Of Real, Five-alarm Buffalo Wings, You'll Love Our Bite-size Hot Buffalo Wing Pieces!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dried Cayenne Pepper Sauce  (Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Sodium Diacetate, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Vinegar, Paprika Extract, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Lactic Acid, Soda.

Contains: Wheatproduced In A Facility That Handles Peanut Butter.

• What is your favorite flavor of these?8 Answers
  • Are these pretzels healthy?6 Answers
  • If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
This is my Kryptonite if I see it I'm done I've got to grab a bag! Definitely my guilty pleasure for sure so extremely good if you like hot or spicy foods you'll love them! I legitimately could eat the whole bag in one sitting no joke... if I was trapped on an island I would hope to find a bag of Snyder pretzels.
Brianna J.
These are the absolute best, most crunchy, most flavorful pretzels in the world. The perfect amount of spicy buffalo. Full of flavor. You have to try them. Not healthy but so good! You can’t just eat one pretzel bite. I usually eat the whole bag.
Jamie C.
Fort Worth, TX
OMG these are so good so addictive just looking at the photo of them makes me want some I can eat them every single day but the best pretzels I’ve ever tastedthey’re not overly spicy just perfect
Sage D.
atlanta
These taste just like hot sauce. I love them and often mix them with other flavors to really have an enjoyable experience. The pieces vary in size which I also enjoy. They are one of my favorite snacks.
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these! Im a borderline addict! I wish they were a little less pricey and maybe low fat but theyre the perfect snack! Packed full of flavor. Always a great choice. Definitely would recommend!
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
OMG I love this flavor!!! Perfect amount of heat and leaves you smacking your lips. I love spice and heat so when I saw this flavor I gravitated to it. I don't regret it one bit.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I have probably consumed at least 500 bags of these in the past 3 years. These are my all time favorite snack!! They are so full of buffalo wing flavor on each and every bite. They are bite size so they are super easy to snack on no matter where you are. I am in LOVE with these pretzels!!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is probably my favorite snack of all time. I love spicy buffalo flavors and the texture of these pretzels is amazing. It goes really well with blue cheese dip as well! I wish they were a little bit easier to find in the grocery store, but they are absolutely worth the search!
Sydney 💋.
These are so good and taste exactly like buffalo wings. They're hot but not too spicy so you can still enjoy them. They're have a vinegary taste which I love! They're so crunchy and flavorful in every bite. They pretzels are a great snack!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
I buy these because they are my husband's favorite pretzel snack. He says he loves the flavor like a hot wing, and I love that they are healthier than other snack alternatives. They have a kick but are not overly spicy.
Sheri L.
Newton , NJ
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Maricarmen M.
Are these pretzels healthy?
Wendy H.
If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let me know.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
What's the salt content in these?