Snyder's-Of-Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Pretzel uploaded by Emily B.

BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations... Like The Spicy Flavor Of Hot Sauce Seasoned With Cayenne Peppers And Paprika. Because If You Like The Red-hot Taste Of Real, Five-alarm Buffalo Wings, You'll Love Our Bite-size Hot Buffalo Wing Pieces!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dried Cayenne Pepper Sauce  (Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Sodium Diacetate, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Vinegar, Paprika Extract, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Lactic Acid, Soda.

Contains: Wheatproduced In A Facility That Handles Peanut Butter.

Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
These pretzels are life. My husband got me addicted to them. They aren't too spicy but really do satisfy that hot wing craving with the added crunch of pretzels. Not too salty either. Hanover pretzels are my go to!
Mirna N.
Bayonne, NJ
The first time my mom and i tried them, we didn't like them but then we kept eating them and the flavor grew on us. So now that is one of our favorite pretzel. the con is that it is kinda expensive.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
Generally speaking, you can make anything better by adding buffalo sauce and these pretzel pieces are no exception. I just love the spicy flavor and the crunch...a perfect snack. These pretzels don't last long at our house!
Carly R.
The Buffalo wing pretzels are a good spicy snack! They are super crunchy but have an awesome flavor sprinkled in the outside. There are fights over who is eating these in my house all of the time!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
One of my favorites! I like a few varieties of the Snyder's pretzel pieces, but these tie with the jalapeno for first-place in my book! I could eat the whole bag myself in one sitting, though, so they can be dangerous.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I am not a pretzel fan but I love these. Most of the flavors are great but I love the hot wing flavor. It's not too hot but still gives you the taste of hot wings. Perfect for a snack!
Lindsay S.
fair oaks, ca
I typically love Snyders Honey Mustard pretzel pieces, and was excited to try these but ended up being disappointed with them. The flavor was just too overwhelming for me.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
These are highly addicting! The buffalo flavor is delicious. It's warm but not too hot. The sizes of the pieces vary in size and are perfect for snacking.
Katie W.
Crown Point, IN
I love all pretzels. But when I'm in the mood for something spicy I grab a bag of these! The perfect flavor combo of pretzel and hot buffalo! Yummy!!
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
I tried these for the first time nearly six years ago and I can honestly say these are so good. I even had my mom try them and she likes them too.