BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations... Like The Spicy Flavor Of Hot Sauce Seasoned With Cayenne Peppers And Paprika. Because If You Like The Red-hot Taste Of Real, Five-alarm Buffalo Wings, You'll Love Our Bite-size Hot Buffalo Wing Pieces!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dried Cayenne Pepper Sauce  (Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Sodium Diacetate, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast, Vinegar, Paprika Extract, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate And Guanylate, Lactic Acid, Soda.

Contains: Wheatproduced In A Facility That Handles Peanut Butter.

• What is your favorite flavor of these?8 Answers
  • Are these pretzels healthy?6 Answers
  • If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let...4 Answers
Anna H.
West Chester, PA
Favorite snack ever! They are so addicting and so amazing I can never put the bag down! They go so quickly between my boyfriend and I. They are cheap and a lot come in the bag. I recommend these to anyone who likes buffalo flavored food, especially for those who crave wings.
Jamie C.
Fort Worth, TX
OMG these are so good so addictive just looking at the photo of them makes me want some I can eat them every single day but the best pretzels I’ve ever tastedthey’re not overly spicy just perfect
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these! Im a borderline addict! I wish they were a little less pricey and maybe low fat but theyre the perfect snack! Packed full of flavor. Always a great choice. Definitely would recommend!
Rebecca S.
Lafayette, LA
This is my Kryptonite if I see it I'm done I've got to grab a bag! Definitely my guilty pleasure for sure so extremely good if you like hot or spicy foods you'll love them! I legitimately could eat the whole bag in one sitting no joke... if I was trapped on an island I would hope to find a bag of Snyder pretzels.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I have probably consumed at least 500 bags of these in the past 3 years. These are my all time favorite snack!! They are so full of buffalo wing flavor on each and every bite. They are bite size so they are super easy to snack on no matter where you are. I am in LOVE with these pretzels!!
Sarah V.
St. Louis
My mouth is watering just thinking about this snack. If I'm going on a road trip these are an absolute must! Or for packing lunches for the week. Or anytime... One of the most flavorful buffalo flavored snacks there is! So addicting and they are hard to share.
Brianna J.
These are the absolute best, most crunchy, most flavorful pretzels in the world. The perfect amount of spicy buffalo. Full of flavor. You have to try them. Not healthy but so good! You can’t just eat one pretzel bite. I usually eat the whole bag.
Sydney 💋.
These are so good and taste exactly like buffalo wings. They're hot but not too spicy so you can still enjoy them. They're have a vinegary taste which I love! They're so crunchy and flavorful in every bite. They pretzels are a great snack!
Kasey P.
Willowick, OH
I absolutely love the buffalo wing and honey mustard flavors but i wish they were at a cheaper price. I also would like if they were smaller pieces because sometimes the bag is a bunch of huge chunks with no flavoring on them
Sage D.
atlanta
These taste just like hot sauce. I love them and often mix them with other flavors to really have an enjoyable experience. The pieces vary in size which I also enjoy. They are one of my favorite snacks.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Maricarmen M.
Are these pretzels healthy?
Wendy H.
If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let me know.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
What's the salt content in these?