BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #28 in Pretzels

Snyder's® of Hanover Sourdough Hard Pretzel Hot Buffalo Wing Pieces.
America's Pretzel Bakery since 1909®.
Bursting with flavor!
Artificially flavored.

• What is your favorite flavor of these?8 Answers
  • Are these pretzels healthy?6 Answers
  • If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let me know.4 Answers
Snyder's-Of-Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing
  • "Oh my goodness, the pretzel pieces in Honey Mustard and Onion are one of my favorite snacks." in 6 reviews
  • "Okay Ive never been a big fan of pretzels but when i see these in a market my face lights up like a kid in a candy store these are definitely the best pretzels Ive ever tasted plus they area great snack for traveling or any other purposes" in 5 reviews
Kasey P.
Willowick, OH
I absolutely love the buffalo wing and honey mustard flavors but i wish they were at a cheaper price. I also would like if they were smaller pieces because sometimes the bag is a bunch of huge chunks with no flavoring on them
Monet M.
These Snyders Hanover buffalo wing pretzels are delicious and taste close to the real thing. Makes ire to have a napkin because the pretzels will leave some sticky residue behind.
Melinda M.
Huntington, WV
I love the taste of these, they are expensive but they are super good. I do have to keep a drink beside me because they often get too hot and make my mouth really dry but it’s so worth it from eating them.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My favorite pretzel snack out there currently. I love the tanginess of the buffalo flavoring, it imitates actual hot wings beautifully. This are nice to have on the side with some sort of sandwich. Also, for the price, is worth buying these to eat them in moderation. I recommend this snack!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
I buy these because they are my husband's favorite pretzel snack. He says he loves the flavor like a hot wing, and I love that they are healthier than other snack alternatives. They have a kick but are not overly spicy.
Nikki N.
This is one of my all-time favorite snacks! The little nuggets are so crunchy and so delicious and the buffalo flavor is out of this world! It’s not too spicy but has a genuine really good Buffalo taste. I just absolutely love this in by it all the time!
LauraLee F.
Windsor
I left the heat that these pack, it's not so overwhelming where you can't breathe and it does fade a bit fast. But they are quite addicting. You just keep shoveling them in, I would not suggest trying them if you were trying to lose weight.
Lori H.
BYRON, MN
LOVE THESE! Seriously was obsessed with these for quite a while, they have such great potent buffalo flavor, but they are not hot, super crunchy but no too hard!
Kayla B.
I love anything hot, and believe me, these do not skimp on heat. It's not unbearable, but it's not anything like drinking hot sauce. It's perfectly balanced. Can't go overboard however, too much of these can be a health problem, however, they are delicious, and they are hot. Also try their jalapeño version.
Samantha W.
Sandy springs , GA
OMG. My mouth is watering right now just from looking at the picture of this bag. I wish I could eat these every day but I don't think my body would appreciate it. The flavor of these are amazing if you love buffalo wings or franks hot sauce. All of the flavors are great but these are the my favorite. Perfect snack for a day at the pool or beach. Your friends at your party will love you.
Sheri L.
Newton, NJ
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Maricarmen M.
Are these pretzels healthy?
Wendy H.
If there is a way to work these into a recipe, please let me know.