BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #9 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Been a huge fan of these honey mustard and onion pretzels since I was a kid. My grandpop always had a huge bag of these in his snack pantry when we went to visit him. Perfect bite sized pretzel pieces coated in a perfectly seasoned honey mustard and onion mixture that's both tangy and ohhh so flavorful. SooOo good!!
Madison P.
Ames, IA
These pretzels are ADDICTING! The flavor is amazing however they do leave a taste in your mouth for a while. This I a great upgrade from a normal pretzel. Definitely one of my favorite snacks! Target usually carries these.
Carol F.
Columbus
Perfect snack! The flavor is very bold. I always have to portion them out because I could eat the entire bag in one sitting. Only bad thing? They leave my breath smelling terrible so I don't recommend taking them to work.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Have been eating these since I was a kid. I love that these come in pieces so they are easy to throw in a little baggy and take on the go. This is my favorite flavor of these but they can be addicting so watch out haha.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
These pretzels are really good! The flavor is amazing. You can actually taste it because it’s packed with flavor. I really enjoy snacking on these. They can be addicting, honestly. I buy mine from Walmart or circle K
Sara L.
I picked up in the store thinking this flavor would have a really different and addicting taste to it, but unfortunately the flavor did not impress me, I think the mustard part made the whole pretzel taste off
Ashlee C.
Carlsbad, CA
My fiancé recently introduced these to me and they are so addicting! They are very crunchy and salty and sweet and mustardy all at the same time. I dare you not to eat an entire bag in one sitting! Try them!
Sarah T.
These are very flavorful, and the crunch is extremely irresistible. The flavor gets strong after eating so many, so they can't be consumed all in one sitting. They are a great switch from something more mild like chips or regular pretzels.
Lindsey M.
Honey Mustard pretzels are my favorite snack. They are a great salty snack to grab when you want something satisfying. They are available at most stores too! I've tried the buffalo hot wing flavor as well, but this is my favorite.
Kristen N.
These pretzels are so flavorful and delicious. They don't even require any dipping sauce because they taste so good on their own. I've been buying and enjoying these for years and will continue to do so.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon