BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Karen H.
My favorite pretzels. The seasoning is even and there is a lot of it. They taste great and give me the crunch I'm looking for. With all the yummy honey mustard onion flavoring, I doubt these are healthy. Everything in moderation, though.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
These have been my favorite snack for as long as I can remember. I actually just had my boyfriend pick some up. They are crunchy and full of flavor. They are a bit expensive for a snack so I do not buy them often but they are so good!
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not a big fan of pretzels regularly but these pretzels are delicious. They aren't as dry or bland as normal pretzels. I doubt that these are healthy but it's a great snack if you're in the mood to treat yourself by sitting down and eating a whole bag lol.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
When I worked at a grocery store, these were my go to for a quick lunch. Honey mustard is always my preferred sauce, so I thought these would be good and I was right. You can get individual bags usually at Kroger for 2 for $1 when on sale!
Caroline C.
I have been OBSESSED with these ever since they came out years ago! These are so packed with flavor, so tangy and amazing, the perfect snack! I love these because they don't need any kind of sauce or anything extra. They're perfect.
Ellie U.
These are so good and flavorful and filling. They're the best to snack on. I am on the road a LOT, and I always get these to munch on during long car rides. Your fingers get a little messy from the seasoning, but it's so worth it.
Samantha B.
Rahway, NJ
These pretzels were always a special treat for me growing up. I love love love the flavor- it's the perfect combination of sweet, tangy and savory. And the fact that they're pretzels make them feel a little bit better for you.
Debra W.
Denver, CO
These are for sure one of those "love them or hate them" things, and I LOVE them. They're tangy and flavorful, and both the small pieces and the larger ones are covered with flavor dust. Unfortunately so are your hands after even just one handful, but, tradeoffs!
Kristen W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best flavor of pretzel pieces to ever exist. They are delicious. You can't eat just one, you always eat the whole bag. You can get this at pretty much any grocery store. If you haven't tried this flavor, you have to.
Madison P.
Ames, IA
These pretzels are ADDICTING! The flavor is amazing however they do leave a taste in your mouth for a while. This I a great upgrade from a normal pretzel. Definitely one of my favorite snacks! Target usually carries these.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back