BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Davina J.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love the flavor of these pretzel pieces! Even though they are pretzel pieces they are still fresh and crunchy. I haven't tried other brands so I can't compare but I definitely recommend these for snack time.
Jaime F.
Charlotte , NC
First off I have never been a big fan of honey mustard I always hated it. Ever since I discovered these snacks I can not put them down. They taste amazing and you don't need a lot to feel like you had a good snack session. They're relatively cheap so you can get other flavors as well to try
Ashley R.
These pretzel pieces are so addicting!!! The flavor is amazing and they are so affordable!! I bought mine at Walmart. My brother and I would stop at the store after school everyday and get a bag to share and even though we are grown up we still eat these together they are amazing
Sheena B.
Can we please take a minute to revel in the delicious malty sourdough beauty that is Hanovers honey mustard and onion nibbles? Although I have to admit that I don't nibble these morsels. I devour them by the handful. If you haven't tried these, you must be living under a rock.
Rebecca C.
CANTON, OH
These honey mustard and onion pretzel pieces are literally like crack. They're so addicting and I've found myself eating an entire (family size) bag of them in one sitting before. They're lethally delicious so enjoy at your own risk!! I would buy these 100x over.
Jessica M.
Rochester, NY
SO FREAKING GOOD. One of my favorite pretzel-related snacks. They never disappoint, and have a lot more flavor than most other flavored pretzel snacks. I've been eating these since I was a kid and they never stop being good. So cheap and easy to find everywhere.
vanessa D.
El Paso, TX
If I could live inside this bag, I'd be so happy. These are DELICIOUS. I drive everyone in my house nuts when I buy them because I will sit on the couch and not move until the bag is empty!
Zaria B.
This is all I would eat when I would go to the vending machine at school. They have a very nice flavor but I wish they had more variety of flavors, they're not disappointing at all and it doesn't really compare it has a very nice texture to it also very unusual.
Samantha T.
Love these pretzel pieces. The flavor is really good and they are tastier than regular pretzels. However, the onion and mustard flavors are pretty strong so they make your mouth/breath smell. You need to use a lot of mouthwash to get rid of it!
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
I LOVE THESE THINGS SO MUCH. My grandfather introduced them to me as a kid and I've been addicted ever since. They have a bold, intense flavour to them and are nice and crunchy! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a tasty inexpensive snack on the go!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!