BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Brittany B.
Oh my lanta these are so good. They look like they would be nasty, but they are really good. I love honey mustard and figured i would give them a try and i found a new favorite snack. I can eat half a bag in no time. These little bites of pretzels are packed with a honey mustard flavor. The only issue i have is the pieces are hard as a rock sometimes and im always afraid im going to break a tooth so Snyder's please soften these a bit.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely addicting! It has just the right amount of honey mustard and onion flavor! The pretzel pieces are a good size. They get smaller as you get to the bottom of the bag which is expected. Be warned though - it's really hard to stop eating once your start! I get these on BOGO sales and both bags are gone within a week!
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
Best. Pretzels. EVER! No kidding! If you haven't tried these yet, what are you waiting for?! I'll give you a fair warning though, prepare to become addicted! These are my favorite snack of all time. When my 3 year old asked to try one I figured she wouldn't like them because what 3 year old likes mustard or onions? I was so wrong. Now I have to compete with a toddler when it comes to getting my favorite snack :)
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
These are the best. A lot of people thing the mix of honey mustard and onion is weird especially on a pretzel but they just don't know how great it really is. Every time I go to a store I have to buy them and they are so addicting. If you haven't tried these you need to go out now and get them.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
I absolutely love Snyder's Pretzels and I love the pretzel pieces even more. The honey mustard & onion flavor is one of my favorites. It's sweet and salty but the combination is perfection. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.
Wendy H.
Whenever I begin a diet, I make sure to get a bag of these as a last binge before I cut out the carbs. Sure, pretzels are fat free, but the sodium alone on these are enough to make you quit your diet. They are one of the most addictive things I have ever tasted. Beware!
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
If you want something sweet and salty this is a fantastic combination. A favorite snack at a reasonable cost. You can even find these in the smaller size bags now so you don't have to commit to the higher priced bag for a quick snack. They have a great flavor and if you haven't tried them yet but like mustard give them a try and let us know what you think.
Liz R.
This is one of my all time favorite snacks. All time. The flavor is so sweet but savory and so in your face. I can't get enough!!! I buy these when I want a snack but I'm trying to eat healthier as they aren't as bad as a potato chip. The flavor is super strong so beware of the breath you may get! But so worth it!
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
Snyders pretzels are the only pretzels in my house hold. Honey mustard and jalapeño are my two favorites. They have a little kick to them but nothing that will kill your taste buds. Snyders pretzels are the only pretzels that don't disappoint me every time Snyder's-Of-Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion
Paige ..
These little bites of heaven are what dreams are made of! They taste absolutely amazing and I feel like you get so many in a bag that you don't feel jipped just because the bag was small- these things are flavor packed and amazing!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back