BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #9 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
These are still my favorite pretzel snack, and I normally don't eat anything pretzel
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I love the honey mustard pretzel pieces...they're sweet and salty which is soo good!
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
I love these! So much flavor and so addicting! Just wish they were a little cheaper!
Shahna S.
These are my favorite. So much flavor. I can finish a bag in one sitting. Ovsessed
Avriel R.
Columbus, OH
Oh man are these good! They are pretzel 'crumbles' so taking larger sourdough pieces and breaking them up. But basically all it means is there is more surface area for the delicious flavoring to cover every bit of the pretzel pieces. I love this but try to avoid buying them too frequently, because if these are in the house I'll eat the smaller bags in one sitting!
Francesca S.
Painesville
I buy these mustard and onion pretzels all the time! They may not be very healthy, but they are a very good snack! I have been a repeat customer for years. I am not quite sure what the ingredients actually are, but I would recommend these to others because they taste so good.
Nani R.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
These Honey Mustard pretzel pieces are my absolute favourite pretzel flavour!!! It doesn't matter what you serve them with, they are a winner!
Jade V.
Valley City
My favorite flavor. I always get hese when i crave them. Really delicious!!! Dont think i will never get sick of these
Brittney M.
Kansas City, MO
So crunchy and good! I have been eating Snyder's pretzels since I was a kid and always love how thick and crunchy they are. I snack on them alone or put them on top of a salad. The only downside to these Pieces is that by the time I make it halfway through the bag the Pieces are almost too small to pick up.
Rebecca W.
Belleville
When I first tried these, I was so amazed by the burst of flavour as it melted in my mouth. Just thinking about them makes my mouth water! The honey mustard flavour is sweet and savoury at the same time. I love eating these as a treat for myself. I find it very hard to share them with others because they taste so good! You have got to try these and you will be so happy you did!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon