BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Carrie H.
Been eating these for years. Flavorful snack and great to put out when we have company over
Naldi B.
Wilkes-Barre
I have been eating these along time. There my favorite. Only thing is
The price goes up
Alicia Y.
Davenport, IA
Love these pretzels, no other honey mustard and onion pretzel can compare to this one.
Rach B.
Probably my favorite junk food of all time - hard to put down, the perfect salty snack!
Annie D.
Absolutely love this snack. Amazing flavor. Inexpensive and a good snack for on the go.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
These are still my favorite pretzel snack, and I normally don't eat anything pretzel
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
I love these! So much flavor and so addicting! Just wish they were a little cheaper!
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL
This are my favorite can eat this whole bag everyday can't just eat one ther so good
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
I love the honey mustard pretzel pieces...they're sweet and salty which is soo good!
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
Very tasty ! Brought this in my local supermarket and would say this are addicting,
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon