BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #9 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Haley C.
Ten Mile, TN
MY FAVVVV SNACK!!! I could eat hear all day long and not get tired of them!! So crunchy and delicious
Kelsi H.
These are so good! They are a great snack. If you like honey mustard you will definitely love this!
Alissa a.
Ball Ground, GA
Purchased at: Target
A little bit pricey. I really enjoy the flavor and taste from these. It’s also great for dipping
Jordan Y.
Knoxville, TN
I love regular pretzels but these are a nice mix up. They have great flavor and are a nice snack.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
Favorite flavored pretzel brand! They’re so nicely flavored and are always a staple in my pantry!
Liz M.
These are super flavorful and fun to snack on. We always get them for road trips at gas stations.
Kerri H.
My son loves these! Taste great, easy to pack. Purchase these every week! Great for a salty fix!
Victoria J.
P C Beach, FL
Favorite pretzel snack of all time. Tried it and now I'm hooked. The flavoring is on every bite!
Jamie L.
Canton, GA
Love these! Even though they are pricey. I watch for sales. Very tastey. I buy as often as I can.
Autumn M.
These are so good they are my favorite thing that Snyder's make. I have bought these many times.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

Amazon