BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Arile R.
Tunkhannock
Love these. I will get these to snack on while I'm at work. And I will probably buy a bag tonight to snack on!
Melissa G.
Claremore
Best pretzel snack bar none!! Crunchy tasty and packed full of flavor. A regular on my grocery list. Thumbs up!
Amanda B.
My favorite flavor from snyders!!! The combo is perfect!!! I am a repeat consumer for this and always will be
Julia C.
Melrose , Ma
These are my favorite pretzel snack i love how you can really taste the honey mustard flavor really addictive
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Tastes so delicious wish i could purchase in larger quantities often so so good add better coupons for these
Rebecca T.
I literally eat these all the time!! Love love love them so much. My family is lucky to get some after me lol
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
My husband and youngest ask for these every time I go to the store! So we usually have a bag in the cabinet.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
These are my favorite pretzel because they're bite-size very thin and packed full of the honey mustard flavor
Carefree M.
These honey mustard and onion pretzels are AMAZING. I love them, its one of my sons favorite snacks as well!!
Alesha N.
These little things are so delicious and so addicting! I love that I can get them cheaply at numerous stores!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back