BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
These pretzels are the best! They are amazing choice for a snack throughout the day! And they have a awesome flavor.
Tiffany B.
Gig Harbor , WA
I love these delicious honey mustard and onion pretzel bits. They are so good it's hard not to eat the entire bag!!
Heather H.
Middletown
Okay, these are amazing. They have been around for years and I still buy them. They're sweet and tangy and crunchy.
Maddy L.
These pretzels are the first thing I tried with honey mustard and it made me love honey mustard on everything else
Kelly  A.
I love these pretzels so much ! They have a yummy burst of flavor and who doesn't love these ?? There so tasty ❤️
Sierra S.
Salem , OR
These things are so good but I can eat so many of these things but it's still a great snack to keep in the cubard
Favorite pretzels hands down. They are great dipped in warm cheese. I love honey mustard so these are my favorite
Arile R.
Tunkhannock
Love these. I will get these to snack on while I'm at work. And I will probably buy a bag tonight to snack on!
Melissa G.
Claremore
Best pretzel snack bar none!! Crunchy tasty and packed full of flavor. A regular on my grocery list. Thumbs up!
Lemuel S.
Cumming, GA
Delicious! I like to always keep a bag of these in my car. I only wish they didn't make my breath smell so bad!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back