BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Brianne S.
Warwick, RI
Yum. Yum. Yum. I flippin' love these. They are so flavorful. Make sure you have some Altoids after eating these though.
Jessica C.
Little Elm, TX
These are so addicting! I absolutely love the taste, and they are super flavorful. I could probably eat an entire bag!
Torie B.
Oliver Springs, TN
Omg love these! I could eat the whole bag by myself. I don't care that they give you onion breathe! They are delicious!
Afton F.
I love the honey mustard pretzels. They’re full of flavor and are delicious. All of the pretzels from them are so good!
Jennifer B.
Greensboro, NC
These are my boyfriends favorite. I buy them as a treat cause he would sit down and eat the entire bag if i let him.
Kris H.
This is my all time favorite snack food it's so tempting to buy them every time I see them I can't resist the flavor.
Ellie M.
Verdi, NV
BEST PRETZELS EVER. I literally always crave these, and I'm not even a honey mustard fan! So good, and so flavorful!
Rosaline W.
W Hollywood, CA
These are always so good to eat on a road trip. The honey mustard flavor is intense but just right at the same time.
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
These pretzels are the best! They are amazing choice for a snack throughout the day! And they have a awesome flavor.
ash d.
Burlington, VT
Such a good snack. Can conveniently find pretty much anywhere. Taste so good, but make your breath smell a little bad
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back