BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on kmart
Alex S.
Bolingbrook, IL
5/5! I love these pretzels! They taste amazing and leave me wanting more each time. I love them and will keep buying them.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
SO YUMMY!! I'll take a bag to work to share with coworkers....it never lasts very long. I love that the price is great too.
Amanda L.
Bergen, NY
Best pretzels of all time. I love how you get the great taste of pretzels with a hint of other flavors. I love all of these
Nikki w.
These are the most addicting pretzels I have ever eaten. They do make your breath smell a little weird but they are so good
Nicole K.
Kohler, WI
These are my favorite pretzels. The honey mustard flavor is unbelievable and the perfect amount. This is my go to snack!
Alexa A.
These are addicting. They've been one of my favorite snacks for such a long time. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Influenster M.
One of my all time savory snacks. Great flavor. A little goes a long way. If you haven't tried these they are delicious.
Robyn D.
Patchogue, NY
Obsessed doesn't begin to cover it - I LOVE this flavor & all the itty bitty pieces!  Come out with more just like this :)
Jenn Z.
I dont usually like pretzels or even mustard and onion but somehow i cant get enough of them. I will continue to buy them
Jessica Z.
LOVE these. Crunchy with sweet and salty all together! Savory flavor. Not much of an Onion flavor. More honey mustard.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!