BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Buy on kmart
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
A burst of flavor in your mouth, the honey mustard pretzel bites are a absolute favorite snack of mine. Extremely affordable for the vast amount of food you get, you have to be careful not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
My friend got me hooked on these on a road trip a few years back. I was unsure that I would like honey mustard and onion but they were surprisingly good. I can’t eat too many at once though because they are kind of tangy.
Amanda G.
Branchburg
This is my absolute favorite snack on the go. Out of all the other flavors I think this one is the best. It has the perfect balance of honey mustard and onion and is DELICIOUS! If I had to pick one snack to eat for the rest of my life, this would be the snack.
Charlotte L.
This has came to be my all time favorite snack! They have just the right taste and are not too overpowering with the Honey Mustard or the Onions in them.
Great for a snack or as something on the side with a sandwich.
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
These are straight-up one of the best things I have ever eaten and it is pretty concerning how unhealthy they are :/ I wish they made smaller packs to satisfy cravings without bingeing the whole bag in one sitting (easy to do)!!!
jayden M.
I do not think there has ever been a time i did not highly enjoy these savory snacks! I love these snacks they are the perfect amount of sweet honey mustard and the perfect amount of onion all in one!
Naomi R.
Philadelphia
Addictive addictive addictive!!! When I’m craving a salty treat this is my go too snack. I agree with other reviews that it’s high in sodium so watch your intake.. have a sweet & salty craving? Like honey mustard? Like pretzels? Then this is your go to snack!
Tori M.
Had these for the first time since it was the only appealing thing in the vending machine, and it wasn't too bad. Although half the bag was just air, I would recommend these to someone who likes snacks with a tangy taste.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I just tried these for the first time recently. They are addicting. They are so delicious. I don’t think I can buy them again though because they are so unhealthy. They will have to be a rare treat!
Katie C.
Erie, PA
These are my favorite savory treats! They are crunchy, broken pretzel bits, saturated with balanced oniony mustard flavor that is a little salty and a little sweet. Yummy all the way!
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!