BY SNYDER'S OF HANOVER #10 in Pretzels

Generous Chunks Of Our Sourdough Hard Pretzels Bursting With Intense Flavor Combinations...Like The Delectable Honey Mustard And Onion In Our Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Water, Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Whey (Milk), Salt, Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar), Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [(Vinegar, Water, Mustard, Salt, Turmeric), Maltodextrin, Corn Starch], Wheat Starch, Yeast, Spices, Extract Of Turmeric, Citric Acid, Horseradish Powder, Natural Flavors, Soda.

Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• Are these pretzels very salty?2 Answers
  • I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely h...9 Answers
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
Texture wise they're a little hard and grainy but the flavor is everything. They're more sweet than sour and not at all spicy.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I love the flavor of these. They are so flavorful I can't even describe it. I could eat the whole bag if I didn't stop myself
Morgan B.
Mmmmm, these are so good. My boyfriend introduced them to me and now they are one of my favorite variety of pretzels to eat.
Erika W.
West Columbia, SC
I eat basically all the flavors of Snyder's. I love how they're not the thin pretzels and they remind of little pizza rolls.
Danielle F.
Kensington
They have a great taste which is like strong onion tase but are amazing. The honey mustard and onion are a great combination
Melissa D.
Cairo, NY
Love these pretzel pieces. Loaded with honey mustard and onion flavor, delicious! It's the only brand of pretzels that I eat!
Alex S.
Bolingbrook, IL
5/5! I love these pretzels! They taste amazing and leave me wanting more each time. I love them and will keep buying them.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
These pretzels are so flavorful and crunchy they are truly delicious. They are a great snack and totally worth the money!!
Deana M.
Plainview, NY
These are delicious and addicting. So much so that I can't buy the big bag because I would eat it in one sitting. So good!
charlotte m.
united states
My number 1 favorite brand of pretzels. The flavors is jam packed all over the pretzels. I would definitely recommend them.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
Does anyone else think some of the pieces are extremely hard? Oh, and is anyone else as addicted to them as I am, hard pieces or not? Lol!
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Are these pretzels very salty?
Rebecca Q.
San Diego, CA
I just realized your question said PIECES. Wow haha...and YES, the pieces do seem extremely hard! Sometimes I'm scared I'm going to break a tooth! But I love them, anyway!

back